The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Need Help, PS4 Tenno? Look No Further...

Tygastripe

Question

Hello there, Tenno! 

I'm a PS4 Tenno first, but I recently created an account on PC. I don't really believe mastery rank shows knowledge about the game, but for those of you wondering, I am MR 17 on PS4 and MR 4 on PC. The reason for this post is let fresh Tenno know that I am here to extend a helping hand. I started out by learning Warframe on my own and it was such a hassle. Going into streams and feeling like the only guy in chat that didn't know what was going on, I waited for others to ask the questions. I am still learning everyday, and I don't think you can ever stop learning something new about Warframe. (A secondary fire on the Kulstar? All this time?!)

I am willing to help you by answering any and all questions. If there are planets, bosses, leveling, or resources that you need, I am here. Stupid questions about the game are allowed within reason outside of trolling. I stream on Twitch (Twitch.tv/Tygastripe) 4 hours a day and 90% of the time it's Warframe. Even though I am live with Warframe I aim to help new players by teaching you the basics. 

If you need help, feel free to message me as well as adding me in game using my PSN name: Tygastripez

Until next time, Tenno!

1 answer to this question