Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Suggestion] Daily Mission

Razzilenius

Hello everybody

I dont know if someone already did a post like this one, i didnt found one so here goes.

My suggestion is to implement a daily mission, wich is random, like running a boss mission 2 times, killing a certain mobs like 50-100 times. And when the daily mission is completed the player gets like 4 rewards but can only choose only one of them. (Blueprints, weapon/warframe exp, credits, rare items like neurodes etc)

So what you guys think?

Edit: The rewards would always be random like corpses shock suggested and sometimes it could even repeat the same reward.

Edit#2: We could have a "thing" (my english isnt that good) that it would fill up when we completed the daily mission. When we completeded a certain number of daily missions we could win a warframe or a random weapon. And the "thing" would always reset each month, wether u filled up or not.

Edited by Razzilenius

its should be daily ~ weekly ~ montly quest!

and online time reward

The online reward is a good idea, but at the same time bad, cuz people would "abuse" the system leaving the accounts online. It would be entirely good if the online reward was based like 2h doing missions.

More feedback from players and DE?

Edited by Razzilenius

its should be daily ~ weekly ~ montly quest!

and online time reward..haha i think this ideas is better than ever XD

Would be good if there was a system more like...

"You completed the daily mission, congratulations! You completed the daily mission the entire week, congratulations!" etc