Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Trading System Be Or Not To Be

Shadow44VD

They explained in Livestream 6 that they would most likely implement a very strict trading system, only allowing trading of mods dropped in the current / previous game with the players in that party.

If we were both in a mission and I dropped a Flow and you dropped Barrell Diffusion, we could trade these mods during or after the mission.

I have six Focus mods but there is no way of giving or trading you these mods.

This is how the trading system will work as they explained it. They also mentioned there might be clan trading, as in the ability to trade research and such with other clans.

They basically want you to have to work for your gear, which isn't necessarily a bad thing. Too many beggars in this world.

Trading system will be a good idea but I want to trade for example recipes,weapons,mods,warframes and stuff like that not only mods. Mods are boring as h€ll.

I want to trade in-game $$$ and premium $$$ for other things, you know ! :3

what about blueprints? i think that it would be very useful!! afterall they are dropped casually, so there are people who fight a boss 20 times and still don't get the last bp they need! and what to say about the stalker's bp??  they are even more difficult to get!! a lot of player encounter him one time in a week and when they are able to defeat him he just get away without leaving anything!! 

it depends on whether ppl want it or not. if we don't, they'll give it to us. if we do, they'll give us a crappy version, then nerf it even more an hour later.

lol, amen brother.

Yea Im hoping it will be awesome, and by awesome I mean useful.

But I know even if it ever happens, and who knows when that will be, it'll suck and everyone will ask "Why did I bother waiting for this garbage?"

On another note... they also mentioned on the live stream stuff about "powering down" your mods which would be nice, but again I'm not really holding my breath on that either. This game is all about the fun of redundancy and repetition. Yay farming! :p

Trading system will be a good idea but I want to trade for example recipes,weapons,mods,warframes and stuff like that not only mods. Mods are boring as h€ll.

I want to trade in-game $$$ and premium $$$ for other things, you know ! :3

Thus creating a farmfest for all those items to sell on a market so that instead of actually going and getting the items you need you can just buy them with copious amounts of cash?

This is exactly what they're not going to implement. Seriously, go watch the Livestream.