The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Login failed : Check your info (not again..)

SumFunGuy

1 minute ago, JerechoNC said:

my brother can login in just fine (same pc) but i cant. this same issue occured last weekend. 

I was afraid it would be that cause my brother is logged in and I can't, just like last week.  If this turns out to be true, that select accounts will suffer more than other, then I will be furious this time. I can excuse DE having this issue once, but not a again a few days after they "fixed it"!

Just now, jRazz said:

I was afraid it would be that cause my brother is logged in and I can't, just like last week.  If this turns out to be true, that select accounts will suffer more than other, then I will be furious this time. I can excuse DE having this issue once, but not a again a few days after they "fixed it"!

A DDoS isn't an "issue" the way you're thinking of it; it's a targeted attack on their servers by outside people (for some reason.)

Fixing it would involve the police, not a patch.

2 minutes ago, (PS4)zero1872001 said:

Relax mon!

It's another DDoS attack. aint S#&$ we can do. most likely until tomorrow when the real workers come in.

Oh Relax? I am sorry but i find this stupid, it was working just fine and suddenly I get kicked offline for no sudden reason while i was in the middle of something and now if i do get logged in it brings me to a brand new game so i am not going to relax!

Just now, TheDorque said:

A DDoS isn't an "issue" the way you're thinking of it; it's a targeted attack on their servers by outside people (for some reason.)

You don't get it.. a DDoS should affect Everyone in a similar way... Last week, for 36 hours, I couldn't log in even ONCE!  Meanwhile, my brother could log in, even if he would get logged out often, at least he could log in and play a bit at a time. That is not purely a DDoS fault. 

1 minute ago, TheDorque said:

And to be more clear, He could log in from my PC too, while I couldn't log in from his PC either.. so.. 

Just now, (PS4)Azure_Discharge said:

Oh Relax? I am sorry but i find this stupid, it was working just fine and suddenly I get kicked offline for no sudden reason while i was in the middle of something and now if i do get logged in it brings me to a brand new game so i am not going to relax!

AWWW. Well maybe you should find something else to do?
Do you think The Admins, can magically ask the script kiddies to stop attacking their servers? that are causing the issue?
Do you think even if they asked these Malicious little pricks would stop? Because they are butthurt? Nope. didnt think so.

Its just a game. if you're that upset about something out of DE's control. Maybe you should find a new game. so you can get all mad about it.

1 minute ago, (PS4)zero1872001 said:

AWWW. Well maybe you should find something else to do?
Do you think The Admins, can magically ask the script kiddies to stop attacking their servers? that are causing the issue?
Do you think even if they asked these Malicious little pricks would stop? Because they are butthurt? Nope. didnt think so.

Its just a game. if you're that upset about something out of DE's control. Maybe you should find a new game. so you can get all mad about it.

Oh maybe i wont be mad if it did not bring me to a new game and not my profile. I would like to see what you would do if you logged in and started out in a new game menu cause if I did lose my profile then that is a lot of hours lost and over 9k of plat gone!

3 minutes ago, jRazz said:

You don't get it.. a DDoS should affect Everyone in a similar way... Last week, for 36 hours, I couldn't log in even ONCE!  Meanwhile, my brother could log in, even if he would get logged out often, at least he could log in and play a bit at a time. That is not purely a DDoS fault. 

RNG is a cruel mistress, even when that randomness is who manages to get a sock to connect to the server.

If you really think there's an issue with your account specifically (which there is not) then you should actually go open a support ticket about it. That'll get you a lot further than complaining here if there genuinely is an issue with your account.

https://digitalextremes.zendesk.com/hc/en-us

8 minutes ago, jRazz said:

And to be more clear, He could log in from my PC too, while I couldn't log in from his PC either.. so.. 

Having the exact same issue here. Why are certain users able to log in while others cant? (im mr21, several thousand hours in game, hes mr4, less than a hundred hours)

This has been going on for over 4 hrs now, and there's been several different threads started under different forum headings.

Since it seems none of these have been seen by a dev yet... I'm recommending everyone put in a ticket to get someone's attention.

They seem to think the fix they did on monday helped.  Perhaps it has, somewhat.  However, it was more likely the ddos attack just ended on Sunday evening, only to begin again today.

I don't look forward to losing another 3 days, like this wasted evening, unable to login, and the rare attempt I succeed only lasts until the end of the first mission.

8 minutes ago, JerechoNC said:

Having the exact same issue here. Why are certain users able to log in while others cant? (im mr21, several thousand hours in game, hes mr4, less than a hundred hours)

PC login problems here we go again.  I'ts only been 2 days since it was fixed and now we are back to the same login issues. We need a permanent solution please.

15 minutes ago, (PS4)Azure_Discharge said:

Oh maybe i wont be mad if it did not bring me to a new game and not my profile. I would like to see what you would do if you logged in and started out in a new game menu cause if I did lose my profile then that is a lot of hours lost and over 9k of plat gone!

Learn to read please..

I said.....

FIND A NEW GAME.

Not for them to bring you a new game. Theres plenty of games on the ps4. go download broforce and relax.

Just now, (PS4)zero1872001 said:

Learn to read please..

I said.....

FIND A NEW GAME.

Not for them to bring you a new game. Theres plenty of games on the ps4. go download broforce and relax.

Oh i know how to read #$&(% and i have a bunch of games to play I just want to play a simple game of Warframe is all and I guess that is too much to ask

3 minutes ago, (PS4)zero1872001 said:

Learn to read please..

I said.....

FIND A NEW GAME.

You are not being helpful at all. Not one bit. He has every right to express his frustration if he wants, especially if he can't play the game that he wants to play. You don't get to tell him what games he should play. If you don't like his comment, then why don't YOU go to another thread instead of dismissing his concerns? The last thing a frustrated person needs to hear is someone telling him to he should either shut up or go away. 

12 minutes ago, Kylarran said:

This has been going on for over 4 hrs now, and there's been several different threads started under different forum headings.

Since it seems none of these have been seen by a dev yet... I'm recommending everyone put in a ticket to get someone's attention.

They seem to think the fix they did on monday helped.  Perhaps it has, somewhat.  However, it was more likely the ddos attack just ended on Sunday evening, only to begin again today.

I don't look forward to losing another 3 days, like this wasted evening, unable to login, and the rare attempt I succeed only lasts until the end of the first mission.

11 minutes ago, _Subzer0_ said:

PC login problems here we go again.  I'ts only been 2 days since it was fixed and now we are back to the same login issues. We need a permanent solution please.

Go track down the people doing it, then.

Because at the risk of repeating this, it's an outside attack.

DE can only do so much. 

26 minutes ago, (PS4)Azure_Discharge said:

Don't worry about your profile, it will be safe. Even if it doesn't come back authomatically when they fix this current issue, they have backup of all your account info (including inventory, etc). So, don't worry about any permanent damage to your account. The only thing you might lose is any progress you made right before getting logged out.

But, really? You logged in and it is like a brand new account with nothing in it!?  o.O