The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Login failed : Check your info (not again..)

SumFunGuy

1 minute ago, jRazz said:

Don't worry about your profile, it will be safe. Even if it doesn't come back authomatically when they fix this current issue, they have backup of all your account info (including inventory, etc). So, don't worry about any permanent damage to your account. The only thing you might lose is any progress you made right before getting logged out.

But, really? You logged in and it is like a brand new account with nothing in it!?  o.O

Yeah nothing just put me where you first choose your Warframe and that was it and nothing else and after all the progress i put in my account i dont want to lose it.

36 minutes ago, jRazz said:

You don't get it.. a DDoS should affect Everyone in a similar way... Last week, for 36 hours, I couldn't log in even ONCE!  Meanwhile, my brother could log in, even if he would get logged out often, at least he could log in and play a bit at a time. That is not purely a DDoS fault. 

Sounds like it did affect him too. It's affecting everyone, including your brother. A DDoS attack won't have a 100% chance to fail users to log in, it will overwhelm the servers making them likely to fail to establish OR MAINTAIN a connection. IE even if you get in you are eventually gonna lose connection.

DE is basically under attack by cybercriminals, it's not something that can be patched.

35 minutes ago, TheDorque said:

RNG is a cruel mistress, even when that randomness is who manages to get a sock to connect to the server.

If you really think there's an issue with your account specifically (which there is not) then you should actually go open a support ticket about it. That'll get you a lot further than complaining here if there genuinely is an issue with your account.

https://digitalextremes.zendesk.com/hc/en-us

1 minute ago, TheDorque said:

Go track down the people doing it, then.

Because at the risk of repeating this, it's an outside attack.

DE can only do so much. 

Another unhelpful reply.

Why are you here to tell people to not communicate their experience and thoughts with each other?

Telling them to track down the DDoS'r is just dumb and you know it. Meanwhile, people talking about what they are facing and sharing their thoughts  on a forum is exactly what a forum is for.

For your info, I didn't need to make a support ticket as you condescendingly suggested. I just reopened my ticket from last week since it's the same issue. And I will also talk about it on the forums to help others understand what is happening and find out what other's are facing. You don't understand as much as you think you do. My issue is specifically affecting my account differently from many (or most) other accounts, and I'm not alone with this issue. 

3 minutes ago, Mastikator2 said:

Sounds like it did affect him too. It's affecting everyone, including your brother. A DDoS attack won't have a 100% chance to fail users to log in, it will overwhelm the servers making them likely to fail to establish OR MAINTAIN a connection. IE even if you get in you are eventually gonna lose connection.

DE is basically under attack by cybercriminals, it's not something that can be patched.

No.. My brother can log in most times, and play often, and occasionally getting logged out at the end of a mission. This is what most users experience.

Some of us, like myself, can not log in at all !  This is not the same.

Last week, I couldn't log in for 36 hours straight, while my brother could log in. This is not the same.

Please, if you didn't experience this first hand, don't assume others don't know what they are talking about   -.-

Yes, my issue is cause by the DDoS. But there is another reason why the effect of the DDoS is so much more severe on some accounts. 

4 minutes ago, jRazz said:

Another unhelpful reply.

Why are you here to tell people to not communicate their experience and thoughts with each other?

Telling them to track down the DDoS'r is just dumb and you know it. Meanwhile, people talking about what they are facing and sharing their thoughts  on a forum is exactly what a forum is for.

Great, so stop telling me what you think I can and cannot say here.

Your issue is that you're convinced that something is targeting you specifically and you're trying to blame a company that's not responsible for your issues, and I don't like it - especially because it's exactly what the people pulling this crap want you to be doing.

Don't blame the victim, and we won't have a problem. Otherwise? I'm as free to "communicate my thoughts" as you are.

31 minutes ago, (PS4)zero1872001 said:

Learn to read please..

I said.....

FIND A NEW GAME.

Not for them to bring you a new game. Theres plenty of games on the ps4. go download broforce and relax.

Thats a bad argument dude. If he wants to play warframe why should he download another game... Stupid.

39 minutes ago, jRazz said:

No.. My brother can log in most times, and play often, and occasionally getting logged out at the end of a mission. This is what most users experience.

Some of us, like myself, can not log in at all !  This is not the same.

Last week, I couldn't log in for 36 hours straight, while my brother could log in. This is not the same.

Please, if you didn't experience this first hand, don't assume others don't know what they are talking about   -.-

Yes, my issue is cause by the DDoS. But there is another reason why the effect of the DDoS is so much more severe on some accounts. 

Are you using the same computer or internet connection and playing at the same time? Cause if you aren't then it's consistent with the DDoS attack hypothesis.

Just now, Mastikator2 said:

Are you using the same computer or internet connection and playing at the same time? Cause if you aren't then it's consistent with the DDoS attack hypothesis.

yes.. like I wrote in a previous post, I can't log in on my computer or on his, but he can log in on both computers.. we are on the same network. 
And as I saw from some posts last week, some other people had the same issue. Their account didn't work anywhere, but other accounts worked on their PC. 

And this isn't just the random struggle everyone faces to log in sometimes during the DDoS. I'm talking about not being able to log in at all for 36 hours straight. Every few minutes, I would try a few times to log in, and it never worked.

3 minutes ago, Nixcor said:

Seems steam linked accounts are affected. Was able to login into my alt that I used when I left my clan for a bit. 

This is actually not true. I have friends on Steam (linked accounts too, with Warframe skins from steam, etc) who are able to log in now, and last week.

13 minutes ago, jRazz said:

This is actually not true. I have friends on Steam (linked accounts too, with Warframe skins from steam, etc) who are able to log in now, and last week.

hmm seems strange. Maybe it's region linked steam accounts? IDK just making an observation. West coast Time Warner ISP.

Edited by Nixcor

i was able to log in last week during the ddos, but only barely. i only managed to do so after many many many failed attempts (probably more than a hundred, i was at it for several hours) but the ddos "fix" makes logins take much longer and i cant get it to work. 

honestly i just want to keep my login streak. if i cant login by tomorrow morning ill send in a ticket, though i doubt i would be reimbursed a login day. 

18 minutes ago, JerechoNC said:

i was able to log in last week during the ddos, but only barely. i only managed to do so after many many many failed attempts (probably more than a hundred, i was at it for several hours) but the ddos "fix" makes logins take much longer and i cant get it to work. 

honestly i just want to keep my login streak. if i cant login by tomorrow morning ill send in a ticket, though i doubt i would be reimbursed a login day. 

Well, I didn't ask for the login day, lol.. even though i did lose 1 day. I don't think they will reimburse that. But when I couldn't log in for 36 hours last week, I was trying to log in once a minute for about 20 of those hours, while I was doing other things.. mostly cause I had no way of knowing when it would get fixed.. obviously, had I known, I would have tried less. But I was so desperate to make use of the x2 Resource, just like I am now!  :'(

Me too. From South Africa. i'm even having trouble logging in on the website...and it's pissing me off right now..since my new Kubrow that i farmed my &#! off for is now going to die because i cant login to put it in stasis...and lemme guess...no replacement for me when it does die.. Awesome stuff DE...keep up the good work :)

i agree Cob. This is really bull crap...it's pretty much the only game i play coz i reeeally like it..but lately i've been having more problems than fun. Screw referring anyone to this game untill it's fixed. i've been trying to get more players from here to get the game...but this...this is going to kill it and force me to play something else altogether

They should iron out everything and give one big update a month instead of making everyone update almost everyday just to find out we cant play the game afterwards. There are people in our clan who just dont bother to play anymore because of issues like this..and the constant random dc's mid-mission. Great game...but this has got more bugs than Fallout 4 did when it came out. lol