The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The starting energy from a mission is reduced after U18.6.1

aerosoul1337

The starting energy from a mission is reduced after this update.

While U18.5(or maybe even earlier), frames with right aura polarity and extra unspent mod capacity will have more starting energy.

Not listed but I really like this change, overall you have more starting energy than you used to have. And forma'ed frames are rewarded.

But the starting energy is reduced again in current build. I don't see the point to roll back this change :/

Before

3 forma Ash prime with corrosive projection and 1 point mod capacity left: 50 starting energy

3 forma Ash prime with steel charge and 14 points mod capacity left: 50 starting energy

No bonus.

U18.5

3 forma Ash prime with corrosive projection and 1 point mod capacity left: 55 starting energy

3 forma Ash prime with steel charge and 14 points mod capacity left: 210 starting energy

U18.6.1.1

3 forma Ash prime with corrosive projection and 1 point mod capacity left: 55 starting energy

3 forma Ash prime with steel charge and 14 points mod capacity left: 120 starting energy

Edited by aerosoul1337
Add calculation formula

Before:

no bonus

U18.5:

Equipping right polarity aura gives 90 more energy.

And 5 energy for each unspent mod capacity point.

U18.6:

Equipping right polarity aura gives no bonus.

5 energy for each unspent mod capacity point.

:(

Edited by aerosoul1337

I noticed the energy boost and was enjoying it and then it seemed to have been halved. When I checked the notes for the last update/fixes, I didn't see anything mention it. Nice to know that I'm not the only one bummed by this and just a bit annoyed that they don't tell you.

Edited by Moirae87

Does such changes were even a feature of the game? It sounds to me like a bug more than a hidden feature. But its good to know about it so i can start missions with more energy now. Does there is hidden features like that for weapons too?

4 minutes ago, aerosoul1337 said:

But I still don't know why my Valkry with steel charge and 1 point unspent capacity had 145 starting energy.

Now I have 55 only.

OK, my formula was wrong, now I correct it:

Before

3 forma Ash prime with corrosive projection and 1 point mod capacity left: 50 starting energy

3 forma Ash prime with steel charge and 14 points mod capacity left: 50 starting energy

No bonus.

U18.5

3 forma Ash prime with corrosive projection and 1 point mod capacity left: 60 starting energy

3 forma Ash prime with steel charge and 14 points mod capacity left: 210 starting energy

Equipping right polarity aura gives 90 more energy.

And for each unspent mod capacity point gives 5 more energy.

U18.6.1.1

3 forma Ash prime with steel charge and 14 points mod capacity left: 120 starting energy

Equipping right polarity aura gives No bonus.

And for each unspent mod capacity point gives 5 more energy.

So basically it's a flat 90 difference.