The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Corrupted Data?

(PSN)MelodiousMelody

Question

Not sure if this topic goes here, but whenever I make a save (on settings) or the game uploads it tells me my data s corrupted, but I can play and everything saves fine... seemingly.

Er, how do I fix the corrupted data?

Edit: Notice my save data (under settings) is corrupted... attempting to log on, any attempt has resulted in "Login failed. Timed Out". However, a friend is also getting timed out, so I don't know if it's my account or Warframe.

Edited by (PS4)MelodiousMelody
Additional data

6 answers to this question

The login failed has nothing to do with the corrupt data message.  To get rid of the corrupt data message, you need to delete your warframe saved data file(and the plus backup copy if your are plus member).  This will reset your settings, but won't reset your game progress.

The login failed message is being caused by the on going server problems.  There is nothing to do but wait it out.

Edited by (PS4)Loki1211

49 minutes ago, (PS4)Loki1211 said:

The login failed has nothing to do with the corrupt data message.  To get rid of the corrupt data message, you need to delete your warframe saved data file(and the plus backup copy if your are plus member).  This will reset your settings, but won't reset your game progress.

The login failed message is being caused by the on going server problems.  There is nothing to do but wait it out.

Okay. This is my first occurrence with this issue, so I just wanted to make sure. 
Confirming; I am able to log on and everything seems fine. Just whenever I go into the menus or a new quest pops up it tells me data corrupted.

Deleting the data won't delete my progress?

36 minutes ago, (PS4)MelodiousMelody said:

Okay. This is my first occurrence with this issue, so I just wanted to make sure. 
Confirming; I am able to log on and everything seems fine. Just whenever I go into the menus or a new quest pops up it tells me data corrupted.

Correct, you won't lose any game progress.  Your progress is stored on DE's servers.

1 hour ago, (PS4)MelodiousMelody said:

Not for games such as Warframe where data is saved on the game designer's/publisher's servers.