The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

No trading ability

ShadowKiller77

Question

So , i am a master founder ( with the wonderdull skana prime) Left the game on one point came back after a year and a half ( october as i remember) because a friend told me there was a trading function ... bought some plat , lef the game ... AGAIN . Came back cuz i have some free time and whanna check out the new items ... Boom no trades ... doesnt tell me that im banned or anything , my gifting functions are restricted too ... i reset my password (for security measures) and made a support ticket 9 days ago ... still no reply ... Any help ??? PS. thanks
EDIT - I am MR 7 and as you know 7>2

I traded a while back ago and got some rare frames .... Any help?

Edited by ShadowKiller77

4 answers to this question

29 minutes ago, ShadowKiller77 said:

So , i am a master founder ( with the wonderdull skana prime) Left the game on one point came back after a year and a half ( october as i remember) because a friend told me there was a trading function ... bought some plat , lef the game ... AGAIN . Came back cuz i have some free time and whanna check out the new items ... Boom no trades ... doesnt tell me that im banned or anything , my gifting functions are restricted too ... i reset my password (for security measures) and made a support ticket 9 days ago ... still no reply ... Any help ??? PS. thanks

1. You need to be min MR 2 to trade, each upper MR increase the limit trade/day by 1

2. To search for seller/buyer go to Trading Chat Tab or use some site that helping for trading (warframe.market / warfame.trading for now)

3. Trading player to player can only do ingame at Clan's Dojo trading (either you use from buyer/seller's dojo by using invite system)

For gifting system i dont know, i never use it