The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

My Valkyr build- viable or not

Philip2911

Question

I reccently modded my Valkyr and I would like to get some advices about my current build

My current build is :

Steel Charge-Maxed

Maxed Vitality and Steel Fiber

Maxed Flow , Intensify , Streamline and Continuity 

Eternal War- Maxed 

And 

Currently unranked Narrow minded

What should I get and what should I replace if there is any need in that. And sorry if my English is bad it is not my native language.

5 answers to this question

Its viable, but for my build:

I replaced  intensify and narrow minded for quick thinking and rage. By doing so you won't die unless your energy is gone. For rage, if you're going to get damaged then you can get some energy to go back to hysteria. Again, your build is fine as is.

17 hours ago, Philip2911 said:

Should I meybe replace intensify with rage ?

If you don't have quick thinking on your build yet and would prefer to last longer then place the quick thinking over intensify. If you want to regain some energy when your health gets damage then replace intensify with rage. If you want more strength then use intensify.

If you want Valkyr to actually do damage in the late game, it would be best to forma out the aura slot for a dash and put corrosive projection in that slot instead of steel charge. I've playtested it with steel charge and then with corrosive projection and she will do more damage in hysteria with corrosive projection once enemies get to a certain level where their armor becomes insane. Plus if you are going to make another build for her that isn't an infinite hysteria build, you can put energy siphon in there and reap the benefits of that in lower level missions without losing modding space.