Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Missing Platinum

Gameverseman

Question

Hello Everyone,

So, last night I sold the Nova Prime Set for 190 platinum (Yay! My first big sale).After going through all the correct steps for trading and double, if not, triple checking everything I had the 190 platinum as per the agreed price for the set. 30 minutes later I logged off for the night. I logged on this morning and noticed it said that I had 170 platinum, not 190. I already filed a support ticked but I just wanted to see if anyone else has had a problem like this before. Thanks!

4 answers to this question

No, I didn't. I had gotten the plat, looked at some stuff I could get, and then logged off. Logged in the next day and 20 was missing. I've kept my ticket up-to-date with all the transactions I've made since then and I have yet to get a response other than the automated one (which came 3-4 days after I submitted the ticket). I'm just stuck waiting here, 5 days later. :/

On 20/03/2016 at 7:43 AM, Ins. said:

Did you buy a warframe slot by any chance?

I'm a long time trader with a lot of plat, never had any going missing.

This can be a very real easy accident, i did it with an Exilus Adapter, when i came back to the game a few months ago i clicked on the exilus spot and proceeded to accidentally buy an exilus adapter i remember my face at the time was just like =| well.... guess i can try it out now.