The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Help With Key Bindings

Dressingpop

Question

So ive recently did my first draco as a rj excal but my i got tired spamming the 3 button so i tried rebinding my key to the mouse wheel but for some reason it wouldnt work ive been looking around for a good bit but couldnt find any help any help at all would be apperciated

9 answers to this question

What action and key you bind in your setting specifically?? need more information from your side

well i binding my casting to MOUSE3, MOUSEwHEELUP for choosing skill nad MOUSEWHEELDOWN for melee attack and it works perfectly

If you have a gaming mouse you could bind your 3 to say your side mouse button then set it to repeat, and toggle. That way you can just activate/deactivate your 3 spamming at the press of a button. I have a Logitech mouse and its pretty easy but I'm sure all mouse software has the same options somewhere. (You would do all this through your mouse software. No need to change any in game key bindings if you do it this way.)

Edited by RideaTear

Hmm are you in customize controller or customize key bindings? You should be in customize key bindings. I just tried it and it worked perfectly for me. All you have to do is click on the slot you want to change then press the button you want to change it to (in this case the mouse wheel). If you did that and it still doesn't work then idk what is wrong.

Edited by RideaTear