The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Did location of Kuria 6-4 change?

uncaringbear

Question

I've been hunting Kuria lately, using as many online resources as possible to help speed the process. So far so good, but I've run into a problem trying to locate Kuria 6-4.

According to the Hitchhiker's Guide to the Kuria, this one is found in an underwater tile set containing two Grineer submarines.

This is further backed up by at least three different videos which show the location, including this one.

Up to this Kuria, I've been able to locate the previous ones in 3-10 tries in accessing the suggested missions, but with 6-4, I've spent the last 8 hours running every exterminate mission in Uranus trying to get this tile set to appear. No luck at all so far.

Having been through the Equinox and Ivara grind (amongst many others), I know RNGsus is usually the cause of these problems, but my experience today seems statistically unlikely, given my experiences in locating the other Kuria. So my question is this: has the location of kuria 6-4 changed recently? has the tile set in question been moved to another Uranus mission and is no longer in Exterminate missions? If anyone can provide some input, I would appreciate it.

4 answers to this question

I got that Kuria a couple weeks ago and it was there. I can't be positive of the mission type we did, but I'm pretty sure it was exterminate. If you've spent 8 hours trying to get the tile to spawn either you have really really bad luck or the tile spawning has changed. I'd try another mission type.

Some tiles are extremely more rare than others. Good luck with the rare Shipyard extraction one... I haven't seen that tile in geological ages.

10 minutes ago, Mokunen said:

Some tiles are extremely more rare than others. Good luck with the rare Shipyard extraction one... I haven't seen that tile in geological ages.

Well I got the extraction tile by RNG but I heard that when rescuing Darvo that tile always shows up. But that's just what I heard.

I used that guide to get all the Kuria (got my last one today actually), and the only one that has changed is 11-1.

It is no longer found through Orokin Derelict Sabotage, but on a dead-end Ceres tile. A little Googling should help you find it.

I can't help much with finding specific tiles, some of the Ceres tiles are very rare. It just takes time and patience.