Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[ENG google trad sry]My optimizations

Q7frkz

Hello Here are various things I would change in the game if I could :)

1) The blows of grace or finisher

Basically, they do not interest anyone, and at worst they are boring to many other players, let me explain. 2 cases the finisher suddenly has an interest, first the ulti of ash is based on shots finisher, then espionage, it's still glad of one shot the keeper Eximus lvl *** we take by suprise ok, my problem was me: I do not play today to the melee with my loki (often), if I have the misfortune to fall with excalibur or a mirage that flash every time I find myself in strictly not play more than once finisher so that when we do a finisher who has two seconds of animation rather than 3 shot per second (affecting multiple enemies at the same time) a little less powerful I have at least a 10-fold 20 or my dps even more if my counter is advanced (liquidation account of the dead) ... it's extremely annoying ... solution to be able to blow a finisher (only when it is wanted) just pipe impose "canalisation" + normal.

2) Sham

I just found the simulacrum and I love :). Small improvements, start a timer that starts from the first time touching an enemy until the last die. Personally I'm using the simulacrum me to test weapons or weapon builds (I think that's the case of everyone of course :)) Out when I test builds double compared Ichor build a dual chopper prisma example how to know which will be more efficient on a bomber Eximus lvl130 (in my case) if not by timing the time of the killing, then yes I can do with my laptop but frankly veiled accuracy. So hey it will not revolutionize the game, I acorde you, but still, ca can be cool to get an idea. Something a little further, why not with outright stats, the most powerful stroke made on the enemy, the average dps (with berserk ca lets get an idea since the shot / sec are variable), or to from the damage? the status sharp? su status poison? normal damage? we already know the impact of poison on a body but a big greener should I be optimized poison or cutting the status which will be most effective for example ... many other cases can be interesting to test and I think the simulacrum is for that, but for now it does not bring us much precise :).

Another important detail super :) remove holes sham xD. I test a new weapon by timing compelled to go around my enemy to keep it from falling into a hole, it's a detail, but it sucks !! impossible to kill a lvl 130 with my Sonicor it necessarily fell qqpart before his death :)

3) disconnections

A bit more complex, I think we all happen to plant occasionally, and when ca occurs after an hour of survival that had not intention of leaving before to have made 2 hours game or more is already simpa able to reconnect to the game but slightly less to see that we lost everything (xp, objects) can be a safeguard "complete" player for 5 minutes in case he reconnects.

4) Selection of the host for the part

This has already been very well upgraded before, the choice of the host pc config watching and the conection, due to my config, I was all the time despite my host connection which is extremely low. This has been improved over ca happens very often to me, though at a bed and change is what takes over? the number 2, and if bibi ba you will all scream !! ^^

5) the price of platinum to accelerate construction

Such is not revolutionary, but it would simpa that the price to pay to speed construction decreases with time remaining (this is already the case for some items but this is not proportional) ... three days to build a frame and so when it was still a construction date is paying 30% of the basic price, well I would do it because I'm not so patient I would spend my turntables and would buy later if not jarrive has trade my objects, Warframe has :) everything to gain from business business ..

6) can change all colors in the dojo to make it more personal

for here is what goes through my head after everything hoping for my first 2 points at least I am reading :) I do not request response from other players or worse optimize my improvements ... I would just as the designers read my and can be apply some ideas

Thank you

// i post here cause i think DE look at more english forum than other thx for your comprehension //

Edited by Q7frkz