Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Loki prime builds

DakotaStorm

Question

10 answers to this question

I have 2 builds for my Loki P. One is for Duration, for spy, capture and/or rescue, and the other is Range for the other mission types.

With the Duration build, get that as high as you can using Primed/Continuity, Narrow Minded and Constitution. I also threw on Hushed Invisibility and Rush, among other mods for survivability.

With Range, it's all about that Disarm.  All the range mods i can fit, with some duration to use invisibility for reviving. Irradiating disarm will confuse the enemies into fighting each other for a few while also disarming them. Rush is also on this build as well.

Edited by (PS4)Elctrcstel

as said earlier. Loki doesnt need strength mods, so dont worry about your strength level. you can run overextended and not have to balance it out. You will need to either focus duration for his invisibility or range for his disarm. Aside from that, noone seems to run loki for much else. You can make a 3rd fun build with max speed for the dojo, or just for racing, but theres not much else that the meta requires from him.

THAT BEING SAID, 

If you do want to run loki for the raid, you will need to mod him to max his energy pool if you plan to be a bomb carrying loki. meaning a maxed flow, an the drift mod for energy, or a maxed prime flow, or any combination. More energy = good for the law of retribution raid. If you are a disarm loki, max your range to disarm enemies to stop em from going down. I'd also put some duration for invisibility in both cases, to pick up teammates if they go down. 

This is my loki prime Radial Disarm/Carrier Build for raids and endgame.

http://warframe-builder.com/Warframes/Builder/Loki_prime/t_30_0440023030_1-1-10-4-4-5-5-0-5-34-8-5-46-7-5-55-3-4-57-2-5-479-5-10-481-6-10_5-9-1-7-57-8-55-10-4-9-479-7-481-7-46-11-34-14-f-f_0/en/1-0-25/0

Exilus slot optional, max range, max eff, primed continuity to neutralize and get basic 105% (12 sec invi) duration, some survi mods ( also optional ), also using arcane swindle helmet for additional 15% range

my raids http://wf.christx.tw/search.php?id=-----naget-----

Edited by -----nAGET-----