Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Concern about friend

(PSN)conkat6211

Like I said, anybody can be a warlord. Not everybody can be a leader.

There is a huge difference between the two. You have to decide which one you want to be, and make the proper steps in that direction. The people in your clan will remember you for the direction you take.

15 minutes ago, (PS4)conkat6211 said:

Update: he told me that he is going through tough times and this is all he has , I insist he takes the clan back but he's adamant its mine 

This is an opportunity for you to reach out on a different plane. Just because you don't know the person's face doesn't mean you can't take a genuine concern for him and try to do something nice. I think you realize this already but really, try asking him about what's going on and most importantly, listen sincerely and don't put his problems off as trivial. Although this is a game and it's a clan made for fun, doesn't mean that you can't make his "last good thing" something more than just fun. Don't let the anonymity of the internet make you apathetic.

That all said, don't try to push the clan back at him. If he says he doesn't want it, don't force cake into his mouth.