The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

problem with performance

atlasclift

Since u18.5 droped i've been geting some weird performance.

I run Warframe normaly at 20-30Fps but every time i get in to a mission solo or with a hostor even some time in the liset warframes looks like it's runing at 5 or 6fps and the game freezes almost every few seconds

I have a similar problem.

I will be playing Warframe for about a minute and then everything becomes extremely laggy.  Then it just freezes all together, and I have to quit playing.  It's not my computer because I can play other games just fine.

Hopefully they get this fixed.

12 minutes ago, carnaga said:

Not providing computer system specs helps a lot.

A crude way to say it but yeah, if you could provide us with computer specs that would be really beneficial to us. In the meantime, go to your computer's desktop options and make sure that everything is on performance. Squeeze out every last frame rate. Also if you haven't already, start up your launcher and click on the gear icon at the top right corner. Turn off DirectX 10 and 11. Lastly, it never hurts to check one more time to make sure that all your graphics options on Warframe and turned down to the lowest settings.

16 hours ago, LeviathanRise said:

A crude way to say it but yeah, if you could provide us with computer specs that would be really beneficial to us. In the meantime, go to your computer's desktop options and make sure that everything is on performance. Squeeze out every last frame rate. Also if you haven't already, start up your launcher and click on the gear icon at the top right corner. Turn off DirectX 10 and 11. Lastly, it never hurts to check one more time to make sure that all your graphics options on Warframe and turned down to the lowest settings.

I did what you suggested and turned off DirectX 10 and 11, the same thing happened.  I wasn't able to change all my graphics settings to the lowest because it lagged out on me again.

Specs:

RAM: 8 GB

Processor: Intel Core i7-5500U @ 2.4GHz

Video Card: GeForce 920m

Windows 10 (In case that does anything).

i have directX10 and 11 of, and my graphics are all in the lowest setings
Specs:
Ram:4Gb
processor:Intel(R) Core(TM) i3-3227U CPU @ 1.90GHz, 1901 Mhz, 2 cores, 4 logic processos
video Card: GEFORCE GT 630m 1GB
and i run windows 10