Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ultframe, Press4Frame, Nukeframe, Uberframe

Hayden11121

All this game does anymore is just have people when any problem shows up press 4 and keep on moving.

Doesn't matter the scenario, some people will spam it indefinitely for almost every encounter getting into the double digits worth of enemies.

I prefer to use my gun, and use abilities to help me, or save me. Not have them win every war.

Hell, go into a defense mission. There is a frost freezing everyone, banshee playing dubstep and blasting everyone's ears. There is an ember &!$$ing fire on chargers.

Nobody even uses guns anymore.

Can a cooldown system be implemented? Or make the ubers cost more? This is getting down right ridiculous seeing all the flashy ubers killing everything while I aim down the sights and actually attempt to kill.

Oh, ye go Banshee!

Nope. Not being able to deal lots of damage would upset alot of people. Not saying you shouldnt have fun in this game but by changing that would take alot of peoples fun then we would see people crying about ulties and how the game went fully $&*&*#(%&.

Seriously Our ultimate abilities are our Trademarks they show our power. If you want to take kills then use mission spesific frames like me

For Raid Loki.

For infested and everything saryn(yes i dont see how Saryn poisons or kills the machines but not Corpus Engineers but meh meh meh)

For Corpus Banshee, Mag , Volt 

that goes on. 

Btw since this game's name is "Warframe" its normal that people are enjoying the Red button if you want to take kills with weapons you are in wrong place this game is not a bf3 or cod.. No offense but this is this game's mechanic.

Edited by Shin

Nope. Not being able to deal lots of damage would upset alot of people. Not saying you shouldnt have fun in this game but by changing that would take alot of peoples fun then we would see people crying about ulties and how the game went fully $&*&*#(%&.

Seriously Our ultimate abilities are our Trademarks they show our power. If you want to take kills then use mission spesific frames like me

For Raid Loki.

For infested and everything saryn(yes i dont see how Saryn poisons or kills the machines but not Corpus Engineers but meh meh meh)

For Corpus Banshee, Mag , Volt 

that goes on. 

Btw since this game's name is "Warframe" its normal that people are enjoying the Red button if you want to take kills with weapons you are in wrong place this game is not a bf3 or cod.. No offense but this is this game's mechanic.

Like I said before... How is it an ultimate when you can do it over and over and over and over? Ultimate attacks shouldn't be so damned easy to do so often. I don't think their damage or radius should be changed, but there should be a higher cost for using them; increased energy, some sort of cooldown, or simply decrease the amount of energy orb drops the game has to make energy harder to come by.

It's pretty bad when all other skills are completely forgotten because of a nice "f*** you" button that can be spammed carelessly.

Edited by RyojinOrion

Mag is squishy, I NEED to spam Crush otherwise I'll use up all my revives in one mission if its Infected/Grineer (F*** you scorpions and rollers). I cannot play online very well due to useless AT&T. I always get dropped. If Crush is nerfed I'll pretty much have to stop playing and DE will miss out on more money I plan to put into Warframe.

Mag is squishy, I NEED to spam Crush otherwise I'll use up all my revives in one mission if its Infected/Grineer (F*** you scorpions and rollers). I cannot play online very well due to useless AT&T. I always get dropped. If Crush is nerfed I'll pretty much have to stop playing and DE will miss out on more money I plan to put into Warframe.

Or you could... You know... Learn to use your other skills, use your weapons, think tactically, etc. This game is clearly not meant to be played relying on a single ability, but the ultimate attacks are making it so that it is played that way.

Though i agree sometimes that Red button takes all the fun but hey just because developers are not looking at the basic frames right now that doesnt mean they should do the thing you just said. That would mean changing the other things(spawning mobs changing the drop tables of enemies bla bla bla) I mean can you imagine? 60 wave defend mission and you have to Kill every mob using your weapons.

How fun.

Or you could... You know... Learn to use your other skills, use your weapons, think tactically, etc. This game is clearly not meant to be played relying on a single ability, but the ultimate attacks are making it so that it is played that way.

My burston can reliably kill in 1-2 bursts. My Sicarus is almost never used because the Burston is so insanely ammo efficent. Glaive is starting to outshine the Dual Ether in usefulness. You cannot prevent being swarmed by those @(*()$ rollers or infected. I've tried and failed. The only way I've been able to avoid spamming crush is to be with at least one other person. Stunlocks are annoying.

Also I do use my other abilities when they are applicable. Except for Mag, 2 abilities are useful in combat. Another is only useful for bosses, and yet another is only useful for defence.

Edited by Nagachief

I'd love to play this co-op, but the worthless netcode, host migration issues, and my useless ISP make it impossible.

So go play a game meant for single player.

I honestly don't get why people get an online game and expect it to work as a single player game.

Edited by RyojinOrion

I honestly don't get why people get an online game and expect it to work as a single player game.

Maybe because I'm bored of every Single Player game I have? I used to be able to play this game co-op but something happened and now I cant.

Its none of your bussiness. He can play solo or online it doesnt concerns you.

Honestly why are you even trying so hard to drive people away from game just because they dont like your idea..

Sad.

Maybe because I'm bored of every Single Player game I have? I used to be able to play this game co-op but something happened and now I cant.

So get new single player games...

Seriously, why would someone join a multiplayer game and expect it to suit single players? It just doesn't make sense to me.

Its none of your bussiness. He can play solo or online it doesnt concerns you.

Honestly why are you even trying so hard to drive people away from game just because they dont like your idea..

Sad.

This game is overly easy as it is, because it is trying to cater to single players when it is an online coop game. That is what is sad.

Edited by RyojinOrion

Theres a SOLO option, but why would people want to play it SOLO right? Its there to be a pretty button.

For gods sake.

Seriously, why would someone join a multiplayer game and expect it to suit single players? It just doesn't make sense to me.

God damnit I don't want it to suit single players! All I want is to be able to play the goddamn game with others! So I've been playing solo until DE or AT&T gets off their &#! and fixes something! As it is right now, I've been avoiding pretty much anything that is defence and non-corpus because its frustrating. Even constantly using Crush can't save me sometimes.\

*sighs*

Edited by Nagachief

Theres a SOLO option, but why would people want to play it SOLO right? Its there to be a pretty button.

For gods sake.

You're right. The game should just cater to people who play alone and kill all the challenge for the people who want to play the game as it is obviously meant to be played, online.

FFS.

QQ'ers gonna QQ

As much as I might agree with that thought, it doesn't do any good to say that and nothing else.

Edited by RyojinOrion

This game is overly easy as it is, because it is trying to cater to single players when it is an online coop game. That is what is sad.

Try 60 wave defend mission Solo then.

mimimimi people don't play the way like how I want them to play mimimi

nerf nurf norf narf sing le song of ze nerf

if you just want to shoot, go play another game, if you want to play this game with random people adapt yourself to them, not the opposite, if you want to play the way you want, get clanmates or friends.