Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Silenced Weapons not sounding silenced

NofabeX

So a little suggestion - nothing gamechanging, but its bothering me a lot - is that i would like to hear a difference when i shoot a weapon thats equipped with the Silencer mod... the first time i saw that mod made me kind of excited, and i thought that the gun might sound surpressed, too, but when i realized that it was only creating a difference in enemys behaviour i was a bit dissapointed... i dont know how hard it is to code that or if its even possible (since mods with fire/electricity/ice make physical changes to the weapon too, i guess it wont be that hard to make the mod influence the sound), but i would really appreciate that.

• 1 month later...

BUMP

I would expect it to be quite easy. They already have filters like Loki's invisibility filter.

I was hoping for the same effect. Honestly, some sound effects are pretty unbearable. My prisma gorgon should feel like a massive Gatling gun but instead I'm stuck with the sound of a cliché birthday noise-maker. I'm shocked it doesn't make a whistle-ring kazoo noise when it reloads, it's so lame--I digress. I would truly use a Hush mod for most low level content, just to tolerate it.

Make suppression authentic! Pleeease. I'd love to feel like I'm actually being quite in when I'm trying to be.