Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Nsaru Syandana sits much lower than originally suggested

KesslerCOIL

The Nsaru Syandana is in the latest round of TennoGen and it looks beautiful, but.... it's mounted really, really low across all frames.     
Below is what the Syandana was originally sold as looking.
?interpolation=lanczos-none&output-forma

And this is what it was modified to look like in-game.  
sXo32LY.jpg  

Sadly the "finished" product hangs a whole 7-8 inches lower than it should. I would really appreciate a response from DE on why that is, because if the answer is clipping issues then why does over half of the Syandanas have clipping issues that have remained unresolved for so long?

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

And now instead it clips with the small of the back of almost every frame you put this on.

And yeah, its been two months since the last post, and this still has not been fixed. I would love to at least hear some explanation, given the wrong positioning is the only thing that stops me (and, as I am sure, a number of other people) from buying the scarf.

Edited by royallyTipsy

To be honest, I may have bought it as is, but the way looks right now? It looks like a miscommunication on someone's part. Look at the mountings, the way they originally were placed, they were sort of sunken into the warframe, it actually looks like it was, well, mounted on the shoulders. Now, it looks as if the parts which are supposed to be mountings are just glued to the back, they make no sense this way and look too bulky.

I suppose that ultimately in the end, I just want to know how this happened, and if there is any hope it will be changed in the future, or I have to live with it as it is now.