Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Problem with Steam and Warframe linked accounts

ZirilanOfTheClaw

Question

I started playing Warframe on 02/12/13, and in order to play it, I created a Steam account for the first time on computer at work. I played for some days (it was during U11 maybe, or U12, can't really remember, but was during the Ember Prime loading screen), but the terrible internet and computer didn't allowed me to play more, so I stopped for some months. When I finnaly get a pc at home, I came back to Warframe (during U13), but I didn't remembered my Steam account, and the e-mail that I used to created no longer existed at that time, so I created a new Steam to play Warframe. All nice and ok until here.

One day one of my friends used my pc to log on his Warframe account (during a game night), and asked me if my Warframe and Steam account were linked. No, they weren't linked, so he logged off, I logged on my Warframe and linked it.

NOW THE PROBLEM.

My Steam Account have all the information of MY Warframe game. My screenshots, my time played, my user, I even use it to play Platinum, nothing wrong, BUT for some evil reason that not even god knows, Steam itens go to my friends Warframe account. I get a Rubedo Rhino years ago, and it didn't showed up on my in game gear, them that friend tell me that he got a Rubedo Rhino from nowhere.

I tried again. This time with Rubedo Yamako. The item are on MY Steam, but not on my Warframe. They go to my friends Warframe game.

NOW THE PROBLEM: PART II

I no more have contact with that friend, I no more have the e-mail of my first Steam account created that I used to play Warframe for the first time, and I can't get Steam itens (like Tennogen) to get to my Warframe account, even, if they are on my Steam inventory, BUT I can still buy Platinum without problems for my account.

I don't really know what to do. Warframe Support? Steam Support? Pray to RNGessus? Some words of help would be really welcomed, thanks.

1 answer to this question