Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe Ability Mod Drop Rates.

ProfessorMeeseeks

These are way too high. I am sitting at 1000 mods and at least half of them are ability mods. Why would I ever need 50 Mind Control mods, or 50 Pull mods? Drop rates on these are way too high. I really think these need to be lessened or completely removed from being drops. There is no real point to having them be as common as they are. Especially when you get a new frame, it comes with the skills and you are not able to accidentally sell it.

This is hard to say. In theory the maximum number of each warframe mod you want is (3base + 10 for fusion =)13. You can cut that down to 3 if you just use Fusion Cores instead. You do want multiple of certain abilities, so it can fit with different builds/needs. At the same time, if you ever get more than 13 they are reduced to Fusion Cores, but more annoying because they are harder to sift through.

Personally I think that being able to turn 3-5 into a fusion core would be the best solution. It would not be efficient, but it would clear up space so you don't have to sort through as many copies when you are doing things.

This is hard to say. In theory the maximum number of each warframe mod you want is (3base + 10 for fusion =)13. You can cut that down to 3 if you just use Fusion Cores instead. You do want multiple of certain abilities, so it can fit with different builds/needs. At the same time, if you ever get more than 13 they are reduced to Fusion Cores, but more annoying because they are harder to sift through. Personally I think that being able to turn 3-5 into a fusion core would be the best solution. It would not be efficient, but it would clear up space so you don't have to sort through as many copies when you are doing things.

That's actually an awesome idea. It could go with any mod and it could be 5 or so of one rarity will make that same rarity core (unranked). Say 5 of the same common/uncommon/rare would make an unranked fusion core, if you add more of the same mod then it would become ranked. lets say 1 additional mod for rank 1, 2 for rank 2, 4 for rank 3, and so on.