Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Mission Complete, Failed Account Update

Runelea

Game running as usual until attempting to extract from mission and send results to server, initial attempt to update failed. Level was not cleared from cache, still visible in background. Game attempted to report results to server again, after displaying a popup with the option to cancel this process. Allowed it to proceed. This time scene updated to black blank, audio for enemies is still audible. Third attempt failed, Warframe proceeded to crash.

Only one player, myself, in mission. Internet connection was not a factor, was still connected. Mission type: Void Tower: Teir 3 Defense (to 20 waves).

I have not personally encountered this error before, all previous failed account updates would return me back to login screen. First time I've ever had it hang and try to resend, then crash when it was unable to. I have uploaded my EE.log for diagnostic purposes, with this forum post's ID included in description for cross refferencing. Request #551918

Edited by Runelea

Had the same problem happen to me just now, some 10 minutes ago. Finished mission, mission success screen appears, but then rather than returning me to the ship, it just disappears and I'm back in the mission (except I cannot move and the HUD is gone). After some time, a message pops up that reporting the results to the server has failed, and asks whether I want to cancel this process. Upon affirmation, it does actually return me to the ship, albeit warning me that it was not able to save the progress; also, I cannot interact with anything.

Upon quitting the game, I was unable to log back in for several minutes.

Only one player, Solo-matchmaking. Near as I can tell, the Internet was up at all times. Mission type: Defense Alert. One thing to note is that I'd paused for a somewhat long time (some 20 minutes, I'd guess) in the middle of the mission.

I have encountered this error once before, about a week or two ago, though sadly, I don't remember too many details about what mission it was, whether I'd paused in game or not, etc. I do remember that after returning me to the ship, I did not quit manually back then; instead, it crashed after a few seconds.

Ok, good news is that it seems to be that one of the packets made it to the server but no confirmation was recieved on my end. I only found out after finding my drops had appeared after logging back into the game. So my progress was saved, but I had no notification of that.

Same problem here, after the mission was done we got the reward screen but then it dissapeared and i couldnt move or anything. My squadmembers got their drops and exp but i got nothing, plus i got a message "Coult not update account information"

Spoiler

d7izg190wr3r5d97f.jpg