Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Archwizard's Warframe Concept Compilation - (Update 07/19/17) New Dust Ability Stats

Archwizard

It hits me that I probably could have named Torment something like "Chaos Theory" but... eh, it would just confuse players with Nyx.

On 11/5/2017 at 4:28 PM, Annon5150 said:

I've heard of the tungsten rod thing. I think that suits her but what is it translating to here?

Explosive throwing spear on charged attacks, basically. No more Bleed damage or bouncing, but keep the base Finisher damage.

May consider changing the augment too, perhaps to add the bouncing back in.

On 11/7/2017 at 2:28 PM, Archwizard said:

It hits me that I probably could have named Torment something like "Chaos Theory" but... eh, it would just confuse players with Nyx.

Explosive throwing spear on charged attacks, basically. No more Bleed damage or bouncing, but keep the base Finisher damage.

May consider changing the augment too, perhaps to add the bouncing back in.

That sounds neat

How would the charged attack work with her 3 anyway? Would the buff only apply to the first bounce?

20 hours ago, Annon5150 said:

That sounds neat

How would the charged attack work with her 3 anyway? Would the buff only apply to the first bounce?

So my current thinking is:

• Catch & Release's damage buff applies to the whole attack if it increases Physical damage, rather than a single instance of damage. If you throw a Glaive, it will buff the entire throw and every bounce during that throw. If you shoot Talons with multishot, it'll buff the explosion so every enemy hit receives the increased damage.
  • Bellows Spear deals innate Blast damage (instead of Physical) and increases Scathach's melee, casting and flight speed (with weapons) with Scathach's combo count. Charged attacks throw the spear to deal explosive Finisher damage at the destination. No longer inflicts bleed.