Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Mesa Build help

tedbearr

Question

Hi guys, I want to make a build for Mesa that focuses on Shooting Gallery and Shatter Shield. These are the mods I have right now, and I want to add in the Shooting Gallery augment.

Stretch

Flow

Continuity

Steel Fiber

Constitution

Streamline

Vigor

Vitality

I also want to add that I have no forma on her yet but I have potatoes her. I'm thinking of removing my Steel fiber but that makes Mesa squishy.

4 answers to this question

well steel fiber doesnt do much for mesa because she doesn't start with the greatest armor

If you are focusing on shatter shield then you need 30% pwr strength, just an intensify and you will cap the dmg mitigation from that skill

I would suggest replacing the vigor mod with shatter shield augment

Hope this helps.

Here is a build editor with changes I would suggest, leaving you with one open slot

http://warframe-builder.com/Warframes/Builder/Mesa/t_30_3000300020_2-5-10-4-4-5-5-3-5-6-6-5-7-1-5-13-0-3-14-2-5-21-8-5_13-7-7-9-14-9-5-9-4-5-2-12-6-11-f-f-21-14-f-f_0/en/1-0-31

I run the prime variants with a rage/quick thinking set-up and have her aura slot open.  This takes 5 forma if done right but, I have 6.

Edited by HckNSlash

i dont remember how much str you need to get 95% damage reduce from shatter shield, you can try it by yourself

for shoothing gallery you need range for wider effect, and need duration so you dont need often cast them

You dont need steel fiber-vigor-and constitution

23 minutes ago, Taedber said:

Hi guys, I want to make a build for Mesa that focuses on Shooting Gallery and Shatter Shield. These are the mods I have right now, and I want to add in the Shooting Gallery augment.

Stretch

Flow

Continuity

Steel Fiber

Constitution

Streamline

Vigor

Vitality

I also want to add that I have no forma on her yet but I have potatoes her. I'm thinking of removing my Steel fiber but that makes Mesa squishy.

Muzzle Flash Mesa is best run in teams with Negative Duration Maxed Range+Efficiency and some Power Strength. Its meant to be spammed heavy, try running with a syndicate weapon for the radial blasts and buffs.

fxrI4YO.jpg?1

Great CC, makes enemies Guns jam, then when it switches to Allies You flash Blind enemies in your radius and does the same for allies.

I needa forma her but Im lazy. Enjoy this build tell Me if You like it