Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Will There Ever Be A Story Line?

Fire_Ashes

In The story section of this website it  makes things sound cool and suspensful. Things like "They will find you" and "come tenno you must join the war" this makes me feel like there should be some kind of story and some sort of connection to each boss... The bosses are basically oh he committed a crime die... also there should be some sort of mission where the grineer attack a tennoship on its way to a planet and you need to repel enemies getting inside maybe space battles as well. But right now the story isn't as compelling  as it could be i realize it's still in beta but you can at least give us a little story lineand some Tenno AI that you meet along the way. Love this game to death but i really want a story if it can ever happen.

Thank you for reading my rant.

You have to pay attention to all the little messages and dialog, plus I like a little mystery in a story.  Also keep in mind DLC could be made for origin stories.

But the dialog never connects to each boss it's like all grineer bosses don't care about one another

it would be nice to have a little indepth story for this game. perhaps for the different warframes as well. is it one tenno controlling all these different frames? or perhaps each frame has a different tenno? who knows? the game says its the tenno vs the grineer and corpus. but perhaps there are more tenno then we think? all those rescue missions? who knows? so many ways to spin this thing.

it would be nice to have a little indepth story for this game. perhaps for the different warframes as well. is it one tenno controlling all these different frames? or perhaps each frame has a different tenno? who knows? the game says its the tenno vs the grineer and corpus. but perhaps there are more tenno then we think? all those rescue missions? who knows? so many ways to spin this thing.

Yeah like a story behind all the frames and weapons

Apart from the little secrets and lore behind whatever else you can spot, the recent trailer for PS4 in the E3 shows a lot more.

I don't pay attention to Sony and its play stations i am a Xbox fan personally but thanx for the vid :D

I don't think that story in an optional DLC is a great idea, if that is what Tayot84 was trying to say. Quite the opposite. I also don't think that daily missions that relate to the story/lore is a great idea either. It should be woven into the game itself, into the missions themselves. And for fucks sake, make it interesting! I know there is some story/lore already, but I honestly can't remember what it is, outside of "You are tenno. These are Grineer, those are Corpus, and those are Infested. They don't like you. Now go do this or that." In a story/lore I have no idea why I am running these missions or why I should give a damn about other Tenno. It is there, I think, but it isn't apparent enough, and it isn't interesting enough.

Edited by RyojinOrion

IMO Less than 10% of the story content needed has been implemented. Ultimately, the story will be the deciding factor in the success of warframe. If done improperly, it will doom the game to a future of mediocrity. Either way, DE has almost no choice but to add some sort of story with assorted cut scenes.

Edited by Seanjuju

IMO Less than 10% of the story content needed has been implemented. Ultimately, the story will be the deciding factor in the success of warframe. If done improperly, it will doom the game to a future of mediocrity. Either way, DE has almost no choice but to add some sort of story with assorted cut scenes.

Unfortunately this i fact. Just watched the video and if the story is like this i will be playing this over 1 hour a day ( i can't get on the cpu a lot)