Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Skill Kills

Tayot84

It occurred to me while headshotting a grineer in midair with the Paris and headshotting 6 corpus in a row with a LEX that my skill was being very undervalued.  If I was encouraged with say; better drops, special achievements, player xp or weapon xp rather than just making a nice youtube video, then I would try to add more style to my kills.  I think this game would acheive a bit more notion for rewarding people who put in a little more oomph for kills and probably encourage more of the activity you see in the trailers.

Obviously this is a system that can't just be thrown into the works, it's going to need some work and feedback BUT IF YOUR READING THIS DE I WOULD HIGHLY RECOMMEND A SKILL REWARD SYSTEM!

I agree like awards you achieve other then the 500 xp it would be good to have credit rewards and maybe forma if things get good enough but challenges that the game starts with  and as you do them you unlock more and ern more things maybe a medal system where the Lotus honors you for doing things.

I would love to have a system that gives different types of rewards for different types of kills. Maybe headshots give more exp. Maybe melee kills give more credits. Maybe melee headshots give more exp and credits. Maybe power-based kills give bonus resources. Things along those lines. This is in no way thought out much, just a passing thought.

I would love to have a system that gives different types of rewards for different types of kills. Maybe headshots give more exp. Maybe melee kills give more credits. Maybe melee headshots give more exp and credits. Maybe power-based kills give bonus resources. Things along those lines. This is in no way thought out much, just a passing thought.

i want to see some sort of skill that you can upgrade through doing certain things that will get an extra chance for mod drops or loot drops... maybe those can be artifacts?

I think it is a very good idea. An achievement system should be not that hard to implement to my knowledge. The game itself already detects headshots and with what gun is made. Adding a few other checks (as you mentioned like being airborne) could be made to add them to some statistics that could be used to unlock achievements. Who knows? maybe getting an achievement could allow you to get something special.