Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Loot Finder

lyravega

Didn't know where to put this, so posting in off-topic. I made a very simple program to search for loot, because I get back to this game from time to time, and each time something is different and I have to open many pages in the background to keep up with the loot tables. Tried to keep it simple; if you are looking for "Trinity Prime Chassis", you put "Trinity Prime" (or just trin) in set search box, and "Chassis" in the part box. If you want to search for all the trinity parts, then you leave the Part box as it is or blank. If you want to check all prime parts, search for prime. It also tells you how much ducats it is worth.

Download (dropbox) - Source (github)

The client serves as an interface only. Rest is Lua, and .dll files is there to make Lua work in C#. You can check the source on github. Also you can manually add more entries to (or fix incorrect entries in) the .lua file; open it with a good text editor like Npp. Requires .NET Framework 4.5

TmQfD0R.jpg

Edited by lyravega

Look, I appreciate what you did here, but requiring external software is as good as Warframe Wikia.

Here, if you do take feedbacks, try to make it an in-game add-on, that's available in-game checking and more convenient than checking the codex, then you will have a home run software that a large portion of the community wants. But now, I can only tell you this particular program by itself excluding the external factors is nicely done.

Edited by Guest

Thanks :) Wikia is invaluable of course, but I got tired of opening the same pages over and over, hence the reason I made this little thing.

If I could make UI mods / add-ons for this game, I would believe me. I make mods for pretty much any game that I can get my hands on, but Warframe does not support anything like that (or has it changed since I last played this?). The only alternative is making a program that hooks into Warframe (like TurboHUD for Diablo 3) which is something I neither like nor would make.