Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hello from ME3 co-op!

x2ag3nt

Howdy!

I'd just about gotten tired of playing ME3 multiplayer when I saw the BFF report on Warframe - and I pretty much immediatly bought it to show support. So far I love it! It was also nice to see there's a pretty well fleshed out subreddit for Warframe too at http://www.reddit.com/r/warframe

Looking forward to being a part of the community.

Edited by x2ag3nt

Aha, a fellow ME3-MP refugee? Welcome to Warframe! :)

I still do play ME3-MP now and then but the same maps again and again makes it feel too much like arena matches than spec-ops missions. :/

Procedural maps ftw! :)

Edited by Windbow

Yeah, I used to play ME3 co-op too. But it got terribly boring after a while - most of my friends always wanted Gold Firebase White. And each game brought painful memories of last 15 minutes of single :D

At least in Warframe people are glad when they see Catalyst :D

Anyway, welcome!

Yeah, I used to play ME3 co-op too. But it got terribly boring after a while - most of my friends always wanted Gold Firebase White. And each game brought painful memories of last 15 minutes of single :D

At least in Warframe people are glad when they see Catalyst :D

Anyway, welcome!

Catalyst where!?!?! :P

<3 ME3 Multiplayer, though it kinda burned me out having a trading card system for acquiring what you wanted (Grinded sooooo hard for my Geth Infiltrator).

It's nice being able to point out a boss (Assassination farming go!) and cream him for some blue prints you want even if they don't drop the first time.

Oh and mobile light AND heavy melees?!? Thank God! I was tired of missing a melee simply cause the target wasn't "highlighted" and waltzed past me onto a teammate.

Lol. I'm on PC (PC diehard :P), though. For some strange reason, the different platforms can't play together. Anyway, I seem to be only bothering with weekend challenges nowadays. Don't get my wrong, Warframe currently is also quite repetitive (until more environment sets and more content comes down the pipeline) but I find that the changing layouts and randomness is enough to keep my interest.