Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Mastery Rank 6 Test Glitch? (PS4)

(PSN)Blindsilas

Question

So, I've failed my MR6 rank up test twice now and it's getting really frustrating. 

I understand what I'm supposed to do with the test; track the lines connecting the orbs, and shoot the last orb. I have two problems with this.

1) The Orb at the end does not glow. I've watched a few youtube videos, and the orbs glow at the end to indicate which target to shoot. 

2) On  my second attempt, Round 3, nothing happened at all. Three orbs were connected with lines, but when I shot the orb at the end of the string, the game did not progress. No new lines were made. I tried falling off the map to see if that would reset the orbs and it did absolutely nothing. Everything was still connected as it was. Shooting all three orbs likewise did not help. 

There are no settings that I can change to alter the lighting in game for the system. I'm not sure what to do with this here, but It's really frustrating having to wait 24 hours to rank up (now 72, if I have any luck at all) because of a glitch. To my knowledge I'm not doing anything incorrectly, but I may be wrong? Assistance would be greatly appreciated.

2 answers to this question

I'm not sure if ps4 does this but is there any chance you could record yourself running the test then if the same thing occurs you could post it here for people too pick apart the video and see if maybe we see something you are not seeing?

i know the Xbox does 30 seconds, 3 minutes, and 5 minute recordings.

my imagination leads me too believe so does the PS4