The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Login Failed: Check Your Info

Darthmufin

for three days now i have sometimes been able to log in, sometimes i can't. When i can, checking someones profile may cause the game to freeze with it saying "server unavailable". If i manage to log on and play a mission, it will most likely log me out at the end of the mission when i get back to my ship. 

It's getting really frustrating because i was already bored of fallout 4 and i wanted to play something different for days now. but nope. ugh. 

either way you are not alone and ends in the same result for us unlucky select few "log in failed check your info"

well time to decide whether we want to continue on or just pack it in and move to greener pastures,  im going to hold out a bit longer myself but this not being able to connect and join friends whom i have played with for the last 4 years is getting a bit old

I had a nice couple of runs last night but after the second one i get logged out and i haven't been able to get back in since. it's very strange since alot of people seem to be able to play, so its not a full server meltdown, only partial. 

33 minutes ago, Darthmufin said:

I had a nice couple of runs last night but after the second one i get logged out and i haven't been able to get back in since. it's very strange since alot of people seem to be able to play, so its not a full server meltdown, only partial. 

I got kick out from game about 3 days ago, then keep getting the login failed message.

tried reset password still same, and find out some interesting things:

login with wrong password: fail message popout right away,

login with correct password: stuck loading about 30 secs then fail,

and the funniest part is login with a new sign up account: no problem! LOL

19 hours ago, -000- said:

I got kick out from game about 3 days ago, then keep getting the login failed message.

tried reset password still same, and find out some interesting things:

login with wrong password: fail message popout right away,

login with correct password: stuck loading about 30 secs then fail,

and the funniest part is login with a new sign up account: no problem! LOL

I could seem to play today just fine. The oddest thing is other than a very few posts, no one seems to acknowledge login issues, normally you would see warframes twitter light up with "we are looking into further login issues" but nothing.