Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Need Someone to Take me Through This Lens Thing

kilerskull

Question

Hi guys,

Ive never done 1st or 2nd dream, Ive never done sorties. I see people with zenuka lens and passive powers and am thnking of doing it. Also, 2nd dream reveals a bit of the story, so Im looking for people that can guide me or go through the steps of doing these missions, since I have no idea where to go. I would prefer if you dont skip the cut scenes. I think a month ago I unlocked pluto or something. I am on pc and will be on today afternoon, EST time.

11 answers to this question

Thanks guys, so the top right. The 1st one is unlocked, the rest are locked. Im assuming this is the second dream stuff? I thought it was sorties which is something else. When I log in I will have a good look at it again, since I dont remember much. Today, I will attempt to do this, because if I remember correct, its high level stuff.

Sorties are something else, the 1st one is unlocked and the rest are locked because theyre all one sortie. You do the first mission, and then it unlocks the second, and then the third. The rewards are usually shown below, which include some parts, and lenses. The second dream quest should be something you can start from the codex or so.

1 minute ago, MidgetsTossingPractice said:

Sorties are something else, the 1st one is unlocked and the rest are locked because theyre all one sortie. You do the first mission, and then it unlocks the second, and then the third. The rewards are usually shown below, which include some parts, and lenses. The second dream quest should be something you can start from the codex or so.

Ok, I dont think I have that. Ill have to google how to unlock it.

5 minutes ago, MidgetsTossingPractice said:

No worries, just run some submersibleish type missions on Uranus and scan one of those crazy blue drones to start it.. The screen will flicker as it does with assassins, and some disco noises will go off.

Thanks, I have helios and I checked wiki and it auto scans. So I guess I just run around and it will scan?

I won't spoil the details for you, but there are two parts to the 2nd dream mission line you need to really worry about. You'll know them when you see them. As for your 1st or 2nd dream, its somewhere around Natah(might need archwing to get into the right Uranus missions), and then the second dream.

Make the giant thing break the shining toilet rolls for you, and shoot the things flying at you so you can make the thing do the other thing.

I know it's vague, but I don't want to spoil anything, so again, you'll know them when you see them. 

If you need help, and Im on (I usually am), feel free to send an inv.

Edited by MidgetsTossingPractice