Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Nerf Ash

Vanwolfster

21 hours ago, (XB1)Listed mia 510 said:

I disagree with the above comment on Draco I still get 500+ more kills than any ember that joins, ash's fourth is rediculous. Though

i can easily outkill any ash with equinox :< ash isn't even that strong, squishy as F***, skills useless, beside his 4

10 hours ago, Magnulast said:

Hide contents

Make one more derailing comment on your reply from my main point as stated from the start, and I won't reply back.

Don't bother.  As I said, you can't see the value of the frame, so obviously it must be terrible.  None of your arguments has been anything beyond "I don't like him," or "He steals my kills."  That is, literally, the basis of all the hate for Ash as he is now.

23 hours ago, Vanwolfster said:

Good morning, afternoon, and goodnight everyone,

I'll keep this short and simple. Nerf Ash's fourth ability. The press 4 to win. The Blade Storm ability. The reason why it needs nerfing is it makes Ash players rely on that ability alone to complete missions of all types. Yes, the fourth ability is fun to use, but it is very annoying to play with. Ash becomes the steal killer and makes the missions not fun to play with groups since Ash literally makes the mission become a solo mission when stealing all the kills from the others. Remember Saryn's overpowered fourth ability in the past? Saryn's Miasma ability?

But the most annoying thing is, when Ash tries to kill the last enemy on any mission, it can prolong the kill instead of just finishing the enemy off in any other means. One time I literally needed to wait a minute for someone to finish their ability to take away one fifth of the enemy's life bar which anyone could have finished it off with a Tonker or whatever weapon people like using these days.

Now I am not saying to completely take way the fourth ability, more like let Ash's other abilities have more utility instead of having people rely on Ash's Blade Storm. If possible, put a cool down when using Blade Storm like a 30 or 40 second wait before using it again. 

Thank you for your time.

This is the soul reason why Ashs Blade Storm needs to be a STANCE because it makes sense and it will focus on single targets, slaying them very fast but one at a time instead of having the mess of Blade Storm clones everywhere making enemies untargeable.

VOTE #BladeStormStance for Rework

vote_ash_warframe_election_2016__by_verc

Make Ash better again