The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Mantis Fuselage Drop Location?

Partran

Question

I'm trying to figure out where to grind endlessly for the last piece I need for the Mantis ship.

According to the wiki: http://warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Mantis the Fuselage BP drops from Corpus rare or reinforced caches.

Yet when I look around on older posts on these forums or google in general I find people saying instead that they drop from Grineer caches. I know that in 17.7 the drops for the Mantis parts were altered somewhat to remove the base ship BP from the drop charts but nowhere do I see any statement that the drops were switched to different faction caches.

So I'm not sure if the fuselage drops from Corpus, as the wiki states, or Grineer, as various reports I've read states.

I'm curious if anyone knows for sure, post 17.7, where the various parts drop.

9 answers to this question

Copied directly from the wiki.

"All parts drop from Reinforced and Rare Storage Containers. Avionics may be found in Reinforced/Rare Orokin Storage Containers, while the Engines is in Reinforced/Rare Grineer Storage Containers , and the Fuselage in Reinforced/Rare Corpus Storage Containers. Parts cannot be traded between players."

1 minute ago, TrickshotMcGee said:

Copied directly from the wiki.

"All parts drop from Reinforced and Rare Storage Containers. Avionics may be found in Reinforced/Rare Orokin Storage Containers, while the Engines is in Reinforced/Rare Grineer Storage Containers , and the Fuselage in Reinforced/Rare Corpus Storage Containers. Parts cannot be traded between players."

If you read my full post I state that the wiki says one thing while various forum posts and screenshots say other things. I'm just trying to find out if there's been a change or what the source of this discrepancy is.

1 minute ago, TrickshotMcGee said:

Apologies, I skimmed it instead. As far as I know, the wiki is correct.

No worries. Unless I discover otherwise I intend to murder my way across the countless worlds of the Corpus. If I discover an answer I shall post it here for posterity.

27 minutes ago, Partran said:

I'm trying to figure out where to grind endlessly for the last piece I need for the Mantis ship.

According to the wiki: http://warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Mantis the Fuselage BP drops from Corpus rare or reinforced caches.

Yet when I look around on older posts on these forums or google in general I find people saying instead that they drop from Grineer caches. I know that in 17.7 the drops for the Mantis parts were altered somewhat to remove the base ship BP from the drop charts but nowhere do I see any statement that the drops were switched to different faction caches.

So I'm not sure if the fuselage drops from Corpus, as the wiki states, or Grineer, as various reports I've read states.

I'm curious if anyone knows for sure, post 17.7, where the various parts drop.

I see you Mr. Lone Tenno on the Wikia >:)

It does seem very confusing especially since 9 days ago you can see a comment on the wikia saying someone got the fuselage from a Grineer Crate.
I'd suggest trust the Wikia page itself and go for corpus crates, most posts on the forum date back into 2015 from what i can see.
Unless someone can inform otherwise.

Just now, Magicfingers said:

See, now this is one of the conflicting posts I'm talking about. It's from October 2015 and mentions that the Fuselage comes from the Grineer caches but the Wikia disagrees.