Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ideas: skill combo system

LolenderVx2

First, sorry for my bad English, i am Argentinian

Very good to all who read this. In my rest, I came to mind an idea, and continuiacion the share with you: 

Currently already exists in some frames the combo system for successive releases of the same ability, but ... what would be the add synergy (combo) between the powers, rewarding the variety of skills, and thus preventing the abuse of the same ability?? It would be something like this:

Warfames example: Oberon and Nekros

Mechanical: If I throw power, this will be "scored" on a list of combos, and launch another power, depending on the combination to obtain, extra effects are added. When done, the combo meter restarts

Oberon:

1st skill: after having launched and relaunched having the second release release about 6 orbs more, will consume more energy (5 more) and will have a 10% higher status

The 2nd skill:

If before the first power was launched:releases  a barrage of small spheres

If before the third power is released: The allies to tread the ground for the first time will heal 200 health. Should health is at maximum, life is left over becomes over-shield

If before the fourth estate was launched: Adds 40% more reach to power, but loses 40% damage

3rd skill:

If before the first power was launched: When activated, stuns nearby enemies

If the second power before it was launched: Increases 5% armor for the duration of the skill

If before the fourth estate was launched: for the duration of power when an enemy is killed, this has a 50% drop a health globe

The 4th skill:

If before the 1st power is launched: Enemies affected by this power, when they die, they release some spheres

If before the 2nd power was launched: Increases damage Oberon 5% for each enemy hit. The duration is 5 seconds per enemy affected by power

If before the 3rd power is released: Enemies suffer 10% more damage for 15 seconds

Nekros:

1st power: in the second successive launch, Nekros released an image of the same death that bleeds his enemies with his sickle. The power causes 20% less damage, but applies cutting to all enemies affected by half the damage of power and stuns

The 2nd skill:

If before the 1st power is released: The enemies are affected by the cold state for the duration of power

If before the 3rd power is launched: Affected enemies, dying, they are more likely to generate additional resources

If before the 4th power is launched: when an enemy affected by this power dies, it becomes a shadow of short duration

3rd skill:

If before the 1st power was launched: stuns enemies to 2 meters Nekros at the time of launch

If before the 2nd power is launched: it reduces the armor of nearby enemies to a corpse desecrated 10% for 15 seconds

If before the 4th power is launched: the desecrated enemies have a 90% back to life as shadows of short duration

The 4th skill:

For these skills Nekros style, invoking entities to fight alongside the tenno, I came to the idea a 'fuel gauge "which works as follows:

-at Press the skill, if maintained, it fills a meter that, as is filling, add new effects to the invocations

If Nekros begins to hold 4 while this active, starts charging the meter. Loses 2 life and shield per second, but in return:

-Heals The shadows near the amount of life / shield lose Nekros per second multiplied by 50. Each murder by the shadows while funneling Nekros this generates additional Shadows

-at Completing the first part of the bar (10 health and shield): Shadows receive a random elemental damage with 60% status chance 

-at Fill the second part of the bar (20 health and shield): Shadows receive a 15% increase in speed

By completing the last part of the bar (30 health and shield): Shadows heal themselves and to Nekros 20% of all the damage they cause. Adds 10 seconds to the ability and prevents recharging until it expires

And that's all for now. The idea is also that the 1st power, usually do not get benefits of other powers, but for their own benefit pitches. I'll be anxiously awaiting their views ^^