Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Would like to level up some mods for a build but need R5 cores, can anyone help me farm?

jezym

Question

Hi there,

I have a bunch of unranked or low rank mods which I would like to max but I don't have any R5 cores as I'm a relatively new player.  It's also due to that reason that I could really use some help with farming as my frame stands no chance in the levels which provide the needed cores.

A lot of people suggest the Excavator mission on Triton which doesn't seem to take long and could potentially provide 10 R5 cores per 5 minute run.

If anyone is doing farming runs, could I join too?

Thanks for reading.

2 answers to this question

For now that's the only best place to farm R5

If you cant find party in matchmaking, you can try it to LF party at recruiting chat

FYI : DE said in the future those many useless mod can be converted to Fusion core, maybe U19 so you can ignore them for now

Well i think it is really the best way to optain those r5 fusion cores on Triton. You just have to get two of those Excavators and then extract because you get the cores in rotation A... 

I dont know a better way to farm it.. but if you want to level your stuff on draco you could always try to get to the third round to get those 5 extra cores. It is not really efficient but I always farmed xp on draco and now i have like 1k golden cores so it worked out for me .... :D