Rank 7 blind rage

Rank 7 Primed flow

Max Fleeting Expertise

Max vitality

Rank 9 Primed continuity

Max streamline

Max savage silence

Max sonic fracture

I am using Naramon class and shadow step with this savage silence banshee build, is this build reliable in long runs like 100+ minutes?

Edit: Can someone tell me what melee to use and how to mod it so it will be good with this particular build. Thanks in advance

Edited by LemonEnterprise

3 answers to this question

I would prefer a narrow minded to reduce the silence range to be your melee range. And since you're using naramon class, savage silence is not a must, because silence and invisible = stealth attack, which could be very powerful considering all the crits you get. I did one T4 survival using my build, and I reached 120 using only melee.

2 minutes ago, MetalJiBa said:

I would prefer a narrow minded to reduce the silence range to be your melee range. And since you're using naramon class, savage silence is not a must, because silence and invisible = stealth attack, which could be very powerful considering all the crits you get. I did one T4 survival using my build, and I reached 120 using only melee.

Do you mind showing your build, and what should i replace narrow minded with, and if so wouldn't the range of my 1st ability be really short and cant hit anything to proc sonic fracture. 

2 minutes ago, LemonEnterprise said:

Do you mind showing your build, and what should i replace narrow minded with, and if so wouldn't the range of my 1st ability be really short and cant hit anything to proc sonic fracture. 

Sure.

I was using CP as my aura mod, and Enemy sense in Eximus slot.

Maxed Primed Continuity

Maxed Primed Flow

Maxed Quick thinking

Rank 6 Narrow minded

Maxed Constitution

Maxed Fleeting expertise

Maxed Cunning drift

Maxed Sonic fracture

And also I have arcane chorus helmet(+10% power efficiency)

So it would be 100% power strength, 186% duration, 170% efficiency and 73% range. I used 5 forma on this build.

The reason I use this is because when you cast silence, enemies within your range would suffer a hit recover, and it would last like 3-4 seconds, so if you're meleeing, you dont want that range to be very big, because once they recovered from that hit, your attack wont benefit from stealth bonus. And with sonic fracture and CP, when facing high lvl of enemies like the bombard, you can simply cast sonic boom near him and it would guarantee a 100% armor reduction for approximately 15 seconds, which would be a lot easier for you to deal with.