Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ps4 How to look at items being traded to you?

Percept

Question

Title.

Just got scammed out of only 5 Plat thankfully because someone traded me a damaged continuity. Makes no sense that the mod didn't say damaged or something. 

Been bugging me for a while and I trade a lot and still have no idea how to select what item the other person is offering to trade me.

2 answers to this question

I'm pretty sure you can't. I don't trade often, however, so I would take it from someone who actually knows what they're doing, since the only time I traded was for a Forma BP that was from my friend.

Damaged mods do have a crack on their picture. When you were trading, it should have appeared, otherwise it looks like something for DE to put in their game.

you should be able to just look at their side of the trade before you officially accept it by pressing ready to trade. it says what they are trading right below the "check when ready to trade" box. you can also just look up a picture of the blueprint or mod and just make sure, before checking the ready to trade box, it looks exactly like what you are buying trading.