Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Typical Complaint Regarding Alert Rewards

Xanderous.....

Hello,

I don't understand why i keep getting the same reward over and over again, its either, Riffle scavenger or one of the other artifcats, i know you guys want people to buy your stuff but come on, throw us a bone once and a while and give a players who has already spent money on your game, a forma once in a while would be nice, especially seeing as you guys demand absurd amounts for your dojo productions.

Yep, that was a typical complaint...

Quite vanilla, frequently seen, almost everyone agrees....

So why did you post it again exactly?

Because it's a feedback thread and despite DE saying several times that they are aware of the shortcomings of the alert system it's remained unchanged for months now.

Because it's a feedback thread and despite DE saying several times that they are aware of the shortcomings of the alert system it's remained unchanged for months now.

You don't think this could possibly mean they are considering how to implement changes, what those changes will be or are Working on said changes?

If they're aware of it, bringing it to their attention again does nothing but clog the forums.

Especially when there are literally dozens of these threads already.

There's no problem adding feedback in a feedback forum, that's why you're allowed to post in other people's threads.

Go try that.

If they're aware of it, bringing it to their attention again does nothing but clog the forums.

That does not make sense. I agree that, without giving a solution, the thread has little purpose other than to remind the devs it is still a problem. But, considering how boards work, they cannot be 'clogged'. You have to click on a thread to view it, and you knew it was another one because it said so in the title. If you are fed up with these topics ignore them.

would be nice if they just got rid of the ?'s and told you what it was instead of @(*()$ with ya really. Never understood why they did that in the first place but told everything on their twitter.

BTW anyone else noticing how the twitter stopped working 8 hours ago? :p Maybe they started thinking the same thing and decided to go a different direction than I was thinking...