Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Assassins Creed movie trailer

ServareVitas

So I just read that some kind of trailer was airing with 'Batman Vs. Superman'. Has anyone seen the trailer? I don't know a single person that has gone to see BVS and can't find any sign of a pirated trailer online. I've been literally scavenging every last photo I can find over the last year.

10 minutes ago, crimsonspartan1 said:

Isn't the title click bait? There is nothing about an assassin creed movie trailer here...

Not really. If you had read my post (which is an arduous 2 lines of text) you would see I'm just trying to find out if there was such a trailer and if so can it be found anywhere online and if not what it involved etc. 

I've heard of that but none of my friends seemed to have proof of it, so I doubt it.

And the title is kinda clickbait, regardless of what you present in your post, for which it is a doubt instead of what anyone thinks: The actual trailer. A "?" In the title wouldn't hurt anyone.

Just now, ElGuirrix said:

I've heard of that but none of my friends seemed to have proof of it, so I doubt it.

And the title is kinda clickbait, regardless of what you present in your post, for which it is a doubt instead of what anyone thinks: The actual trailer. A "?" In the title wouldn't hurt anyone.

Even if it is considered clickbait it's alerting the attention of any AC fans. I have literally no real world friends that are interested in the franchise and I don't know anyone that has seen the BVS movie (as frankly it looks bloody awful). 

3 minutes ago, ServareVitas said:

Even if it is considered clickbait it's alerting the attention of any AC fans. I have literally no real world friends that are interested in the franchise and I don't know anyone that has seen the BVS movie (as frankly it looks bloody awful). 

(It's not really what I expected it to be (like it or not, friends spoil even when they don't want to) but BVS is pretty good according to my friends)

I like AC. Haven't gotten so much into it yet, but I know of the planned movie, and I honestly expected a trailer or info about that kind of stuff.

6 minutes ago, ServareVitas said:

Major spoiler about batman VS superman in the spoiler below, do not read at your own risk:

Spoiler

Batman wins and superman dies...

how dumb is that