@Tyoccial You don't stupid 555

and now how much plt do you want ?

or I have imprint of 

Chesa

gold/gold/gold/blue 

and

Sahasa

gold/gold/gold/and energy color is same your Kubrow eyes color 

I think imp is good than plt cause if you have plt but don't have who sale imp like me have cause it's really rare( if you don't have )and if you get my imp you can make it's before sale = you will get 1 triple rare kubrow free (this's good thing when you have kubrow ^^)

If you interesting to trad one of both

Edited by LightningM0nkey
10 hours ago, LightningM0nkey said:

@Tyoccial You don't stupid 555

and now how much plt do you want ?

or I have imprint of 

Chesa

gold/gold/gold/blue 

and

Sahasa

gold/gold/gold/and energy color is same your Kubrow eyes color 

I think imp is good than plt cause if you have plt but don't have who sale imp like me have cause it's really rare( if you don't have )and if you get my imp you can make it's before sale = you will get 1 triple rare kubrow free (this's good thing when you have kubrow ^^)

If you interesting to trad one of both

I don't stupid 555 what? That made no sense to me.

Offer. I don't have much credits anyways so it'd take a few days to get the credits needed for the plat, but I was hoping for ~3k. I've seen bulky triple gold lotus go for more, but my goal is at least 3k. But I'm willing to go lower if needed.

And I'm mostly interested in plat, but maybe we can negotiate a mixture of imprints and plat. I already have two other triple golds waiting to mature, however they're athletic but still, so offering more is honestly kinda meh to me. But I also don't have over 1m credits anymore due to lots of foundry stuff, so I could accept a mix of plat and imprints to even out the cost.