Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ash Bladestorm vs Ranged Mobs

Dragore

Question

This is really starting to bug me because no other warframe suffers this when using their abilities at range, that being in excess of 30 yards from where you are standing.
so i read the warframe wiki and i am confused hence me coming here to ask.
Wiki Quote:
"Upon activating Blade Storm with the initial target in sight, additional targets are immediately selected within range. All selected targets are marked with a red tint; Ash and his clones will not attack any enemies that lack this marker.

As long as Ash has not reached the attack limit, and as long as there's more than one marked target, Ash and his clones will continue to attack all marked targets until they're killed. The same enemy can be attacked more than once.

Ash becomes invulnerable for the duration and is returned to the original cast location once the ability ends. Ash will also regenerate his shield during the animation.

Can be activated while in the air.

Ash will continue to generate Energy from sources as energy siphon and Energy Overflow from the Zenurik Focus path."

Ok so i am 40 yards from a range of a group of "Energy Leech / Parasitic" mobs and range attack them using Bladestorm and even while ' invulnerable ' it seams i am vulnerable..

Energy Leeches/Parasitics units are capable of draining players' energy within 15 meters at the rate of 5s-1 (non-stackable effect).

but i am 40 meters from them and using Bladestorm i loose all my energy...
So how is it while invulnerable to everything that even when i am more than 15 meters away from the target group am i drained to zero energy?
thanks in advance.

1 answer to this question