Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I am speechless. (Star Wars Rebels Season 2 Finale)

(PSN)JaysInc_

Personally, I'm segregating the whole Rebels series as an Alternate Universe ever since Disney took full control of whatever the Hek they want just to grab the attention and some cash.

It's just sad that Lucas didn't have any ideas to continue the story anymore the way it was from a low budget movie series.

6 hours ago, Skycook3y said:

It ended for me with the end of clone wars. Not gonna bother with rebels. Though I wouldn't mind if someone would tell me what happened with the "reoccurring" characters

Spoilers.

Spoiler

Darth Maul came back and failed at claiming the 'Battlestation' and escaped in Vader's TIE Fighter to somewhere. Vader and Ahsoka faced off where, in the last few scenes, it shows both of them going off in different directions. Kaden and Ezra managed to escape, Ezra now holding a Sith Holocron and slowly becoming one with the Dark Side. Kaden went blind after he was sliced by Darth Maul.

3 minutes ago, Basdiow said:

Spoilers.

Hide contents

Darth Maul came back and failed at claiming the 'Battlestation' and escaped in Vader's TIE Fighter to somewhere. Vader and Ahsoka faced off where, in the last few scenes, it shows both of them going off in different directions. Kaden and Ezra managed to escape, Ezra now holding a Sith Holocron and slowly becoming one with the Dark Side. Kaden went blind after he was sliced by Darth Maul.

Anything on the clones?

9 minutes ago, Basdiow said:

Oh.

Hide contents

Rex came back, but other than that, no. He came back earlier in the series though, he didn't see any action in the Season Finale.

Any others? I meant the entirety of the series on that one btw. since I never watched it and am not planing to do so.

20 minutes ago, Skycook3y said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Das sad

At least Darth Maul is alive still... Somehow. First he gets his lower body cut off, then he has to go in hiding during the Clone Wars after he made his (failed) return, now he got sent off a 1-mile drop and still somehow managed to steal Darth Vader's TIE Fighter and escape again.

I wanna see him kill everyone.

Just now, Basdiow said:

At least Darth Maul is alive still... Somehow. First he gets his lower body cut off, then he has to go in hiding during the Clone Wars after he made his (failed) return, now he got sent off a 1-mile drop and still somehow managed to steal Darth Vader's TIE Fighter and escape again.

I wanna see him kill everyone.

Never really liked Maul. Always just watched for the clones.

I'm getting really tired of every mentor-figure in Star Wars pulling a Ben Kenobi. I'm calling it now, Luke will not survive the new trilogy. And like in everything else, if there's no body, they aren't dead.

On-topic: Maul was awesome, he's always been awesome, and he killed the 2 Inquisitors the Rebels spent a full season running from. I'm happy he survived, at least.