Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Greetings from Minecraft!

Sacheverell

Hi there! Just a quick intro - I'm the content manager and voice talent over at the official Minecraft Forum, nice to meet you guys! A friend of mine at PMC pointed me at the Warframe beta, and I've been hooked ever since. While there were some bumpy parts at the start (and some things that could probably use some ironing along the way), it really says something that I keep forgetting about those problems in light of how fun the game really is once you get rolling. Very addictive concept, I have to say.

To the dev team: I'm honestly stunned that no one has approached an FPS quite like this before - similar ideas, sure, but this seems so much better somehow. You've certainly got a well-earned following, and I'm anxious to see this go live.

Anyone here from the Minecraft community? Maybe we can team up sometime. Heck, let's team up even if you're not! I've met only nice people so far, and it's a welcome change. I look forward to playing with you guys!

Edited by Sacheverell

Im a total #$&(%. Just to change things up. I mean all these nice people have got to get boring every once in a while, so when you get bored of that I promise you I will spend the entire time making fun of your frame in some way. Whether you be playing a space lobster, space chicken, or space hammerhead shark.

Hello! I've been a Minecraft player for a long time and a long time user on the MC forum, but I've never been insanely active. I just started playing this recently and I love it. If anyone here wants to play MC or Warframe with me, feel free to hit me up. I go by the same name on the MC forum, so if you recognize me, don't be afraid to say hi.