The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Recruiting] ~~ Exiled ~~ Teamspeak 3 ~~ 100+ Members ~~ All Labs / All Weapons ~~ Mountain Clan

BioShock23

It's better if you come in teamspeak or just ask them here. No point in me trying to track you down ingame when you can just come to us. 

well that seems like a rude way to put it thx anyway ill pass 

Edited by DaJetLife

well that seems like a rude way to put it thx anyway ill pass 

And me trying to constantly see if you're online isn't rude or a waste of my time? lol

Do we have research labs in the clan hall?

All research labs & All Weapons Finished. 

And me trying to constantly see if you're online isn't rude or a waste of my time? lol

All research labs & All Weapons Finished. 

not at all cause im on all the time derp and a waste of ur time its a video game bro get over it im sure you can spare the time even if i wanted to join ur horrible clan that hasnt even made it on the list at all on any of the events then iwouldnt message you about it

not at all cause im on all the time derp and a waste of ur time its a video game bro get over it im sure you can spare the time even if i wanted to join ur horrible clan that hasnt even made it on the list at all on any of the events then iwouldnt message you about it

Proving my point, yet again. Have a nice night man, and good luck in your future endeavors.