Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Fusion Core Pack

Asogi

After being a closed beta player, and then resetting, I have now noticed how hard it is to farm uncommon and rare fusions. Mods like Serration need a ridiculous amount of fusions and mods just to max it, and it can take people up to 30+ hours just to max a high upgrade mod like Serration.

Do you think DE should release a fusion core pack that has at least a rare fusion or an uncommon+?

Well this game doesn't really need it but if they put the price high enough it would be fair enough.

I'd like to expand on this and say you don't really need a max serration. Or any max mod for that matter.

I'd like to expand on this and say you don't really need a max serration. Or any max mod for that matter.

I would like to kindly disagree, there are people out there that want the max out of their weapons, formaing it and wanting the max mods, because they want to see how far they can get in things like endless defense.

I would like to kindly disagree, there are people out there that want the max out of their weapons, formaing it and wanting the max mods, because they want to see how far they can get in things like endless defense.

Yeah. I want max mods too. What I said is you don't NEED all your mods maxed. Especially the ones that go up to lvl 10.

Edited by Xoxile

Yeah. I want max mods too. What is said is you don't NEED all your mods maxed. Especially the ones that go up to lvl 10.

I never said need o-o

edit:I said need, but never said need to max I said, need a lot of mods to max

Edited by Kazuke

Hmm...I'm unsure whether I like or dislike this idea.

If it was added, it'd be getting closer to the fine line that is P2W.

This would allow people to purchase Fusion Cores, which are far better than anything else for fusion...

Hmm...Still undecided.

Hmm...I'm unsure whether I like or dislike this idea.

If it was added, it'd be getting closer to the fine line that is P2W.

This would allow people to purchase Fusion Cores, which are far better than anything else for fusion...

Hmm...Still undecided.

IMO the game is pay to spend less time, everything they have, you can buy with credit, build, find, or find in an alert, except for some weapon and pet items that change looks.  If you do spend plat, what you basically do is spend way less time farming and waiting, which is very important for people who have jobs, and are not able to play as much

Edit:Also agreed with Me.Greedy, it would make good or decent money for DE.

Edited by Kazuke

Fusion core packs? What's next? Affinity packs to level up your weapons and frames?

Let's just play our game from the menu.

I have a feeling some people want to play without ever logging in. In which case I would suggest just cut to the chase, and stop playing now.

Why not do this? It pleases the players who spend money on the game, and it helps the developers get paid. Of course, the drop rates could use adjusting, but that doesn't make this automatically a bad idea.

Huh? Large majority stuff in the game accessible to money? It's bad because it will kill playtime for people. Sure it will make them few bucks, but it will also make people play much less. Especially those who have ton of money. Mods and mastery rank were the only thing you can measure someone to see how well they know this game (though that changes now due to reset slightly).

Serration, Hornet strike, Redirection all require work to level up. Time to get mods. My friend leveled serration from 7-8 with over a thousand sentinel mods only. That alone should indicate the amount of time and work he put into this game. This would devalue effort in this game. One thing that people who pay and who don't had to do was level their stuff up and fuse their mods. This would make it so you have even less reason to play currently.

So what next, affinity pack, where I can pay for my mastery advancement?

EDIT: Affinity booster does not give you OUTRIGHT affinity. You still have to play.

Edited by mmSNAKE

Huh? Large majority stuff in the game accessible to money? It's bad because it will kill playtime for people. Sure it will make them few bucks, but it will also make people play much less. Especially those who have ton of money. Mods and mastery rank were the only thing you can measure someone to see how well they know this game (though that changes now due to reset slightly).

By that logic, all of the platinum purchasable items that can be obtained by other means should be removed. Affinity, rushing foundry items, etc.

By that logic, all of the platinum purchasable items that can be obtained by other means should be removed. Affinity, rushing foundry items, etc.

Rushing everything is pretty expensive. And that portion of the game does not require you to play. Put it in the oven over night, while at work etc.

All items acquired, platinum or no need to be worked on to be efficient. This would remove half of that for people that just want to have everything with just paying cash. Draw the line somewhere. The way it is right now is fine.

Edited by mmSNAKE

And that portion of the game does not require you to play. Put it in the oven over night, while at work etc.

Okay, so ignore the foundry rushing and focus on everything else. The affinity packs, the mod packs, the weapons that can be flat-out purchased for platinum instead of getting blueprints and building them, things like that.

All items acquired, platinum or no need to be worked on to be efficient. This would remove half of that for people that just want to have everything with just paying cash. Draw the line somewhere. The way it is right now is fine.

Why allow the current mod packs and not this proposed one? They are hardly any different, outside of an increased chance for a fusion core or a guaranteed fusion core. Those mod packs allow you to get mods without actually playing the game, which is the same thing this proposed pack does.

Edited by RyojinOrion

Okay, so ignore the foundry rushing and focus on everything else. The affinity packs, the mod packs, the weapons that can be flat-out purchased for platinum instead of getting blueprints and building them, things like that.

Why allow the current mod packs and not this proposed one? They are hardly any different, outside of an increased chance for a fusion core or a guaranteed fusion core. Those mod packs allow you to get mods without actually playing the game, which is the same thing this proposed pack does.

Because using money to pay for mod packs != buying cores. Cores offer quite a bit of more experience, no need to match duplicates and polarities. It just gives you a chance to completely avoid leveling your mods for money. That's one thing that both people using money and those that didn't had to do.