The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Cant Login check your info

-KyloRen-

lol i have 3 times. they can't fix it.  i open the warframe app it says connecting > checking for update followed by error code crash.  i initilized my ps4 5 times 2 of which were full system install, bought new hdd, got new router, nothing works.  they sent me to port forward site tried that nothing.

6 minutes ago, bladezero12 said:

lol i have 3 times. they can't fix it.  i open the warframe app it says connecting > checking for update followed by error code crash.  i initilized my ps4 5 times 2 of which were full system install, bought new hdd, got new router, nothing works.  they sent me to port forward site tried that nothing.

Are you trying to login into Warframe with a pc? Because PS4 accounts need a PS4 :-\

Or trying to login on a PS4  with a PC account i should of said

Edited by (PS4)skullblits69

3 minutes ago, bladezero12 said:

PS4 CE-34787-0,  BUT WHEN I GOT THE NEW ROUTER ANS CONNECTED IT, my connection said something about ip fragmention might not be supported with it.  connection shows nat type 2. which DE said was good

found some information.

" just check in your router settings what number you have under MTU size it would probably be under network settings.now whatever the number is just go to the ps4 or PS3 and set up your wifi network not in easy settings,in custom settings just go through everything else but when you reach MTU instead of putting it on auto go to manual and put the number that was under MTU size in your router. I hope this helps. "

Anyways if it works or not. send me a private message. if it doesnt work I'll continue looking for you when I get home later. Gives me something to do. ^.^"

• 2 weeks later...