Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Can't access Twitter

Renathy

Question

I know that this does not have to do anything with the game, but the developers use it as a means of communication with the community. I already reset my router's settings to factory default before to no avail. My only guess is that an issue with my internet service provider but I wouldn't know. The problem is that Twitter loads indefinitely. Same happens with Vine, although it used to be an on and off issue, I'm unsure as to why, but I have been unable to get in to it for the past months.

3 answers to this question

2 minutes ago, Z3tt said:

Ok, check to make sure you're not using a VPN. Also on you computer check to make sure you computer doesn't have a static IP that is conflicting with another or has in proper numbers. http://www.howtogeek.com/howto/19249/how-to-assign-a-static-ip-address-in-xp-vista-or-windows-7/

On your phone check to make sure that's not using a VPN. 

The reason I mention VPN is because the VPN could be attempting to connect but actually isn't connection leading to a dead connection.

I have a Hamachi since day one. Is it considered a VPN? And as a person with little networking experience, I used the PortForward tool.