The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

more powerful enemies and weapons.

(PSN)EmilsTekcor

15 minutes ago, (PS4)EmilsTekcor said:

yes, but I am talking about the kind of content being added the complaint was initially that they are adding things in that are simply stronger, but I would rather have higher damage weapons with higher levels of risk at their use. I then went off on a bit of a rant and complained because the current raids and arcanes suck. 

I admittedly don't know anything about the raids or arcanes. I just don't care. I've done enough raids in other games to know that I hate raiding. Things which depend upon the competence of others are never pleasant for me. The times I've done the fomorian fights and people Leeroy their way into headbutting the core...

And the problem with power creep right now is that they aren't doing a decent job of gating off newer, powerful endgame weapons at all. The only real gate to endgame power is primed mods, timed access mods, corrupted mods and syndicate mods.

Edited by Rehtael7

36 minutes ago, Rehtael7 said:

I admittedly don't know anything about the raids or arcanes. I just don't care. I've done enough raids in other games to know that I hate raiding. Things which depend upon the competence of others are never pleasant for me. The times I've done the fomorian fights and people Leeroy their way into headbutting the core...

And the problem with power creep right now is that they aren't doing a decent job of gating off newer, powerful endgame weapons at all. The only real gate to endgame power is primed mods, timed access mods, corrupted mods and syndicate mods.

yes that is exactly what I mean, I mean endgame the boltor prime isn't too amazing and I love raids. I would like to have stronger end game enemies and I don't mean level I mean they should be more powerful and have less spawns.

Just now, (PS4)EmilsTekcor said:

yes that is exactly what I mean, I mean endgame the boltor prime isn't too amazing and I love raids. I would like to have stronger end game enemies and I don't mean level I mean they should be more powerful and have less spawns.

I know, boltor's always been @(*()$ awful. It just requires absolutely no thought in any way and is easy to brute force things with. Don't need to worry about crit builds, status whatevers, just forma and use Serration, split chamber, heavy caliber, shred and the elemental mods.

And i'm going to SERIOUSLY disagree with you there. They need to be more powerful and have more spawns. My biggest problem is that enemies just don't spawn fast enough. I'm always running out of things to keep my melee combo going on.

Just now, Rehtael7 said:

I know, boltor's always been @(*()$ awful. It just requires absolutely no thought in any way and is easy to brute force things with. Don't need to worry about crit builds, status whatevers, just forma and use Serration, split chamber, heavy caliber, shred and the elemental mods.

And i'm going to SERIOUSLY disagree with you there. They need to be more powerful and have more spawns. My biggest problem is that enemies just don't spawn fast enough. I'm always running out of things to keep my melee combo going on.

no I'm kind of getting sick of the cc I would rather have drop rates scale with enemy levels.

2 minutes ago, (PS4)EmilsTekcor said:

no I'm kind of getting sick of the cc I would rather have drop rates scale with enemy levels.

CC? Who said anything about CC? I'm talking about killing larger and larger groups of things faster and faster.

1 minute ago, (PS4)EmilsTekcor said:

yeah no I prefer having stronger enemies that I can take on one at a time and enjoy fighting.

Different tastes, really.

Screw my enemies getting the pleasure of a one-on-one fight. The faster I blitz through one, the sooner I get to blitz through the next. Warframe has been compared to dynasty warriors, and I think that's the right approach. Bosses are for one-on-one fights you take your time on. normal enemies should be something you LAY WASTE TO.

4 minutes ago, Rehtael7 said:

Different tastes, really.

Screw my enemies getting the pleasure of a one-on-one fight. The faster I blitz through one, the sooner I get to blitz through the next. Warframe has been compared to dynasty warriors, and I think that's the right approach. Bosses are for one-on-one fights you take your time on. normal enemies should be something you LAY WASTE TO.

bosses take 2 seconds at the most unless it's jordas.

Just now, (PS4)EmilsTekcor said:

bosses take 2 seconds at the most unless it's jordas.

Honestly I don't mind bosses being RELATIVELY spongy, the irritating ones are stage 1 hek, ruk, etc. bosses that would be straight up immune to ALL damage if they weren't coded to reveal small marksman target weakpoints.

1 minute ago, Irorone said:

Honestly I don't mind bosses being RELATIVELY spongy, the irritating ones are stage 1 hek, ruk, etc. bosses that would be straight up immune to ALL damage if they weren't coded to reveal small marksman target weakpoints.

I just want a raid boss that is like a open area giant monster bullet sponge kinda like terramorphous.