Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Exacalibur Builds

Doc_Meaningless

Question

4 answers to this question

For radiant finish you can kill power strength, Focus on duration and range and if you feel like it efficiency. or you can just us one efficiency more and go for more vitality but it you keep the blind going vitality is not as much a problem so depends on your play style. So must haves, Vitality or redirection Over extended, Narrow minded, stretch, constitution, continuity (prime), optional fleeting expertise, streamline, radient finnish.  add ether redirection, vitality, or steal fiber in place of efficiency mods if wanted but I highly advise at least one efficiency mod

Edited by Weaponire
Forgot radiant finish mod. :P

7 hours ago, Weaponire said:

For radiant finish you can kill power strength, Focus on duration and range and if you feel like it efficiency. or you can just us one efficiency more and go for more vitality but it you keep the blind going vitality is not as much a problem so depends on your play style. So must haves, Vitality or redirection Over extended, Narrow minded, stretch, constitution, continuity (prime), optional fleeting expertise, streamline, radient finnish.  add ether redirection, vitality, or steal fiber in place of efficiency mods if wanted but I highly advise at least one efficiency mod

radiant finish scales off power strength, so it's not going to be doing much at 40%.

So basically something like this for radiant finisher:

CP Aura

Vitality

Streamline

Overxtended

Stretch

Primed Continuity

Rage

Transient Fortitude

Intensify

Exilus Power drift or Cunning drift

And what i need for a good exalted blade build? I think efficency but i'm not sure about the power strength...

7 hours ago, Doc_Meaningless said:

So basically something like this for radiant finisher:

CP Aura

Vitality

Streamline

Overxtended

Stretch

Primed Continuity

Rage

Transient Fortitude

Intensify

Exilus Power drift or Cunning drift

And what i need for a good exalted blade build? I think efficency but i'm not sure about the power strength...

Yup, as much efficiency, strength, and duration as you can get. I skip out on range for EB. Would recommend popping Vitality on there too. The auto parry is nice but once you're balls deep in t4s the extra life will be nice. I personally don't use Rage, with duration and efficiency, the pickups should be adequate.

Edit: Get life strike on your weapon. You have to be holding the channel button when an energy wave hits the target, not when you fire it, to get the health.

Edit 2: Naramon is awesome and broken for EB.

Edited by Ant11337
Tips on tips