Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Anime/AMV fans, I need help LF specific amv

Manyc

This will be hard, I know, bare with me.

I've been looking for this AMV I've watched long ago (probably at least a few years), biggest mistake ever for not adding to favorites / liked videos (either that or it somehow got deleted).

It's a multi anime amv, it was made (specified in the description) by someone who doesn't usually create AMV's and doesn't like them either but his objective was to show that anyone can make one and how to properly sync it with music as he was displeased at what people usually throw around with a random music and no sense of sync / storyline. It was lyrics-less music (won't specify music style to make sure I don't limit the search) but similar (don't narrow yourself down to much to this hint) to those Epic musics / techno that appear around at YouTube.

Thank you very much for those who will try to help, I'll be watching everything you may throw at me, will edit for any additional info I may find to hint to the correct video meanwhile. (Currently trying to find a picture or 2 that I vividly remember better from it)

PS: Has scenes from Seirei no Moribito. Also this particular scene from Blood Plus:

tumblr_n04vs0ym7l1rn9uh8o1_500.gif

Edited by Manyc